What's new

Query about Appeal Medical Board

The Jingoistic

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Respected Admin. I was recommended by ISSB for DSSC-12 EME but declared medically unfit due to HCV(Hepatitis C) detected positive. I got treatment and now Alhamdulillah report is negative(PCR not detected). Now can I appeal to Medical Board ?? and if not then why??

Candidate who apply against the decision of their Medical, they should forwarded a request to Recruitment Directorate for arranging an Appeal Medical Board to reassess the verdict of their Medical Unfitness.

Recruitment Directorate will further process the case with Medical Directorate for arranging their Appeal Medical Board.

1123.JPG

Candidate who apply against the decision of their Medical, they should forwarded a request to Recruitment Directorate for arranging an Appeal Medical Board to reassess the verdict of their Medical Unfitness.

Recruitment Directorate will further process the case with Medical Directorate for arranging their Appeal Medical Board.

View attachment 11329
Does Directorate of Naval Head Quarter deal with candidates of Army?

Is the application to be forwarded through Recruitment Centers. I mean how a candidate from a village know about Recruitment Directorate's address etc.

Back
Top Bottom