What's new

‘Pyaare Afzal’ takes Pakistan by storm

What did it take for the Titanic to sink if not a mere iceberg hit ?
well if you want to talk about how the ship was made and how they managed to evacuate soo many ...it took a while for that big ship to sink....

Plus I prefer giving everyone their fair share of the blame...they have successfully taken it as inherited broken country which we couldnt fix! While it should have been a sinking ship we saved!

Plus I prefer giving everyone their fair share of the blame...they have successfully taken it as inherited broken country which we couldnt fix! While it should have been a sinking ship we saved!

One can argue that once the ship was hit by the iceberg , the rescue was started and to reach on the destination was the last thing on people's mind .

One can argue that once the ship was hit by the iceberg , the rescue was started and to reach on the destination was the last thing on people's mind .
Was it ever? They watched the ship sink with all its passengers while they escaped 1 ruling elite per row boat instead of filling it up with as many as possible!

Such threads should come up with a video or something visual- Like a trailer? Clips?-

I seriously think sometimes you people lie to us teenagers.
What the hell happened to that Pakistan?
Zia ul Haq happened-
and that was the best thing happened to this country-

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom