What's new

PWI | Pakistan Weapons Industry

https://qaswaindustries.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/qaswa2-1.jpg

qaswa2-1.jpg

Glimpse of I-REK's being made by a private Defense industry player in Pakistan. Qaswa industry

@JamD @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal. @kursed @SQ8

Good to see Private companies involved in defence manufacture - i hope the leadership for that company take the oppportunity to reinvest strategically to make more products and services available the armed forces and overseas. ie INNOVATE and explore from a commerical perspective.

State institutions are not the best at innovation - but then right now - nor are privates in Pakistan so hoping for more innovation, R&D and new products that explore the possibilities of what Pakistan can achieve.

Last edited:
The Raptor series of glide bombs being produced in Pakistan carry the designation H-2 and H-4. The prefix "H" stands for Havock.

FB_IMG_1671709865784.jpg

The Raptor series of glide bombs being produced in Pakistan carry the designation H-2 and H-4. The prefix "H" stands for Havock.

View attachment 907241

Unless the J10CE or JF17 Block III can carry them - these platforms are end of the line once the Mirages retire. They have served PAF well - but their line of sight requirements to the targetting platform becomes an issue over time ( as does needing a minimum of 2 planes to launch 1 SOW milles at either 2 or 4 aircrew in total etc ).

Additionally - if they are being produced in Pakistan - is it AWC or some other complex?

Good to see Private companies involved in defence manufacture - i hope the leadership for that company take the oppportunity to reinvest strategically to make more products and services available the armed forces and overseas. ie INNOVATE and explore from a commerical perspective.

State institutions are not the best at innovation - but then right now - nor are privates in Pakistan so hoping for more innovation, R&D and new products that explore the possibilities of what Pakistan can achieve.
Not a private company

Should be more like the USA in this regard imo. Private defense sector will always provide more innovation than a military/government controlled company

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom