What's new

Punjab caretaker government presents ‘terrorism’ evidence to ECP against PTI

But why not fight it in the court?

The courts told the govt to conduct elections...what happened?

Court tells not to arrest XYZ, he gets arrested.

Court gives someone bail, he still gets arrested.

Court tells a cop not to arrest someone, and the cop tells the accused 'Judge ko main baad main dekh loon ga'.

So if the executive isn't obeying the court, then what?

یہ بھی جناح کا گھر ہے
جن کو آج کل جناح کی محبت جاگی ہوئی ہے یہاں بھی تو دیکھیں۔۔۔۔

347802580_204091918653690_6570330471905714701_n.jpg

The courts told the govt to conduct elections...what happened?

Court tells not to arrest XYZ, he gets arrested.

Court gives someone bail, he still gets arrested.

Court tells a cop not to arrest someone, and the cop tells the accused 'Judge ko main baad main dekh loon ga'.

So if the executive isn't obeying the court, then what?

No arrests were made against court's instructions. When they gave bail, the person was released. When an arrest was made illegal, person was returned. When they gave the (completely wrong IMHO) blanket bail, they were not arrested.
Again, spewing case after case is unreasonable, but not illegal. Same thing was done to others in Imran's tenure.

What will happen if elections are done in October? Wouldn't PDM loose more as time lapses?

Is rioting the correct answer for Pakistan?
Making people aware of issues, yes. Dividing them into "us or them", no.

People in Balochistan don't care about PTI or PDM. Not one single political party has them in priority because of boots.
People in interior sindh and Punjab are not bothered when the people actually ruling them (likes of Zardari, Tareen, Malik Riaz) won't change no matter who's in the office.

What if Imran khan dies?
PTI will be divided because its not a visionary party, like they started out to be in the beginning. We need to define rules of engagement. NOT who, but what and how.

At least he never claimed to be so.
That makes it okay, I guess. In fact, he should have just said he will do corruption when brought in power so at least he'd be fulfilling his campaign promises unlike that hypocrite IK.

I'm not talking about pti vs plmn.
You're saying there's a third party? :D

I'm talking about what's the next step
Same as ever. Generals will conquer Pakistan once again, like they did in 1958, 1971, 1998, 2022 etc.

In all seriousness, I disagree with your original point about PTI breaking up because it's not visionary. There is no completely visionary party. There's always idealists and there's always opportunists. What matters is PTI voters are the most ideological voters of any party, uniting from across ethnic, religious, class divides. "PTI the party", may well break up but "PTI the ideology", will endure. I articulated it better in this post below.

Imran Khan is an idea and ideas are bulletproof.

Whether, like Quaid-e-Azam, he lives to see it come to fruition or not, he has laid the foundations of a freer country

What is the vision of PTI?

Anti-corruption, then went on and got the same old chaudhry brothers, Sheikh Rasheed, ex-PPP and ex-PLMN folks?

Anti-Army interference? Yet continues to engage with some select generals to remove the COAS and ask for favours?

Pro-Law, yet keeps getting special favours for himself?

No to IMF, yet fires his own Finance Minister when the push comes to the shove and deploys zero alternatives?

Big "not a slave of US", and yet keeps going to them asking for help?

one man show isn't a party.

Imran is not like QuaideAzam. That great man was honest to the core. Didn't even bend his knowledge to suit his agenda.

Imran is a notorious bully, ask Wasim Waqar and Javed Miandad.

Back
Top Bottom