What's new

PTI suffers setback in Multan as Musa Gilani defeats Meher Bano Qureshi

Yes sir. Leykin results daikh ker dil khush hu Gaya..

Weren't these seats all vacated by PTI.
So we must not over read this results yet..

Bas kar dai drama

Tujhai bhi pata hai PDM k sath kuttai wali ho gayi hai. Ab yeh excuses dai k baat lambi nahi kar

Jaldi sai forum chor dai. Shabash

Good to see people still love PPPP.
No shit. I just sat with the boomers in my family who have been historically PPP supporters but now vote PTI due to younger generations being fed up with their shenanigans. If it weren't for IK they'd still be voting for more BDSM.

Out of touch boomers fucking up the country. Garhi Khuda Baksh should be a glass parking lot. Enough of this bullshit.

Really pleased.

SMQ can take his dynasty politics back to PPP.
He's the biggest harami in PTI. One of the top feudal bastards who has both his hands in the proverbial ghee ka dabba.

Zain Qureshi was pti since 2012. His father followed him in later.
SMQ joined PTI in 2010 or in 2011 if I am not mistaken. PTI can win this seat again if engineered properly meaning SMQ or Zain to contest in general elections. Gillani only won because of PMLN's Dogar votes as well here. Dynastic politics is always been the case in Multan so its not the issue in my opinion. Dogar ain't mug here so ignoring his factor is a mistake. PDM smartly cherry picked this seat for bi elections.

It's PTI's own fault, they've known for a long time that Qureshi and his children aren't well liked.
Stupid and pretty much ignorant analysis. Only those who are saying this who have NO idea about Multan dynastic politics. Just 3 months back Qureshi's son Zain defeated PDM candidate from the seat which PTI lost in 2018.

It's PTI's own fault, they've known for a long time that Qureshi and his children aren't well liked.

Mehr Bano Qureshi should be an Instagram makeup influencer or tik tok star what is she even doing in politics 😂

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom