What's new

Proposed plans to Raise 2 new Corps in South Pakistan (Opinion)

Maray bhai do u even know the no. Of PA employees working with a clerical trade ?.....just the expense of maintaining an army with a19th century colonial mindset , simply dwarfs the expenses u have mentioned above.
effort is already underway to study and to reduce the manpower. its these clerks, redundant staff and other non-technical staff that will be axed. has been going on since bajwa's time. someone even posted it here a year or two ago.

should also focus on decreasing mobilization time, as well as on improving logistics.

effort is already underway to study and to reduce the manpower. its these clerks, redundant staff and other non-technical staff that will be axed. has been going on since bajwa's time. someone even posted it here a year or two ago.

should also focus on decreasing mobilization time, as well as on improving logistics.
Its been studied n plans have been made accordingly ...
All that needs to be done is to act on these plans

The mobilization time was reduced way back during Kiyanis tenure simply by reshuffling of the div. and stationing them at their assembly areas........which left the Indian cold start dead in its tracks
Can you please quote the exact figures with sources please? And how they are disproportionately numerical?
All I can tell u is that the number is huge

Last edited:
Its been studied n plans have been made accordingly ...
All that needs to be done is to act on these plans

All I can tell u is that the number is huge
looks like the army is serious this time. the army is also seriously looking at indigenization of a lot of equipment (i can only speak about the electronics stuff, as that is what i am in touch with).

They too are feeling the heat from the economic crunch.

looks like the army is serious this time. the army is also seriously looking at indigenization of a lot of equipment (i can only speak about the electronics stuff, as that is what i am in touch with).

Unless the army gives freedom n leeway to the private sector n brings it up to speed , their won't be any advancements our indeginazation process

Unless the army gives freedom n leeway to the private sector n brings it up to speed , their won't be any advancements our indeginazation process
both private and public sector orgs have been taken on board. its a good initiative.

as much as i hate the generals, and the army's involvement in other things, I would also like to appreciate what it does right. civilian orgs havent done the same thing i.e., PIA, CAA, met deptt etc.

Last edited:
Yes, go ahead and raise two more corps in Southern Pakistan, then go bankrupt sooner than ever before.

Don't make new provinces, because it will solve majority of problems.
Make new corps and cantonment because it will creates new opportunities for humara Pakistan.

So basically you have no idea what you are talking about.
Ioh i know wt the no. Is exactly but the thing is I don't know u....u can be an Indian gathering intel as far as I know......I can tell u but than I would have to kill u........
So if ur in pindi ever do let me know

nah man
that means, more Colonels, Brigadiers and Generals

that means more man power for political engineering

and more retired faujis looking for jobs after retirement !!

so no thank you !

Yes. Someone needs to post EME/DGRDE tenders here. Tenders for indigenization of Tank parts (T80) Aircraft parts, Helo parts, Radar parts, manufacture of local simulators etc etc are all there.

Posting a recent one here.
Screenshot_20230704-215823.png

Yes. Someone needs to post EME/DGRDE tenders here. Tenders for indigenization of Tank parts (T80) Aircraft parts, Helo parts, Radar parts, manufacture of local simulators etc etc are all there.

Posting a recent one here.
View attachment 936857
exactly. its an all out effort now, with EME workshops too upskilling themselves. the good thing is that they are now also focusing a lot on training civilian technical staff.

it is a good initiative, hope it spawns a good private industrial base.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom