What's new

Programme on Pakistan Air Defence Command

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Watch first ever programme on ADC & Control System of PAF on Jaiza tonight.

CN-xvDzUwAAITDf.jpg

CN-xv_CUkAA1b92.jpg

CN-xx6oUsAERnU5.jpg

CN-xw9qVEAE4EtO.jpg

CN-xx6oUsAERnU5.jpg

CN-0SbOUYAAHPr-.jpg

This guy is just a journo, right?

Yes, his name is Ameer Abbas for Dawn TV, but the pilot he's standing with is a real top gun, performing all the recent aerobatics and displays as well as accompanying the air chief for the strike on terrorists....he himself has logged on an impressive sorties record.

Last edited:
Yes, his name is Ameer Abbas for Dawn TV, but the pilot he's standing with is a real top gun, performing all the recent aerobatics and displays as well as accompanying the air chief for the strike on terrorists....he himself has logged on an impressive sorties record.

meray waastay kuch na karna bas... jaan deoooo lol

Watched three news reports on Pakistan defense, Today was a good day :)
He could have squeezed in more information regarding aircraft and radars we use or even JF-17 but I guess these reporters won't bother improving their art.

man hassn't he showed too much inside of radar tech? he showed radar screen and air tarffic in other terms its range beyond pak border...
anyway he went prepared as far as speech/presentation is concerned.. @Indus Falcon i differ here.. plus he may let Sir bhatti speak, but editor just focused him later

Last edited:

The other pilot was Aamir I think. He came and trained with the FWS (aka the Top Gun school) if memory serves me correctly?
@Windjammer ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom