What's new

🇵🇰 Preparation For Azadi March 🇵🇰

Ever since he returned from translator duties in Afghanistan, he has resorted to scamming awam e burgeraan for fashion.

I didn't take it for gospel truth hence posed a question.
Sir, but he’s a “veteran” of Afghan-soviet war 😂. But I get your point and agree.

Hokay

Had it not been for those 4 lafangay of banana news network, yaqeen kijiye inquilaab roz ghanti baja kar bhag jata tha
Hahah yes I agree with you on that one 😂. Spot on!

I think you need to relax and try to be a bit fair.
There won't be any weapons. Peace and hearts filled with freedom after 1947 are the biggest most powerful and far reaching weapons.
Punjabi card

Is it true that massive cache of weapons and ammunition is being brought with the masses? There is clear intent from the protesters to occupy Islamabad through armed personnel most of which may have been trained in Afghanistan and Iran?
Give me the contact no of your dealer.

I hope rana the dog doesn't do something stupid. He and baja will pay for it.

That figure of speech is making you do takfir on fellow countrymen who happen to be Muslims.
O baba, relax.
Looks you haven't taken part in any movement.
Let's for a change go to azadai March just for a feel.

I hope rana the dog doesn't do something stupid. He and baja will pay for it.
Doubt itnothing happened during last PTI era
as PTI gave NRO to them..

Ik himself says he didn't aggressively pursue them and just let things play out= NRO

Ever since he returned from translator duties in Afghanistan, he has resorted to scamming awam e burgeraan for fashion.

I didn't take it for gospel truth hence posed a question.
He was my class fellow in NED, an OK guy, but disappeared in May be 4th semester and appeared in a turban, KK, belt of bullet all over upper torso ;) during a convention where engnr Ahmad Shah of hizb and other leader came.
But he since has become quiet a loose cannon.

They should also bring lots of saline solution, it’s extremely effective when it comes to washing out tear gas residue from the eyes and face, also works well against pepper spray.

Back
Top Bottom