What's new

Powerball numbers: Jackpot reaches estimated $1 billion, 2nd largest in history [drawing is on Halloween]

Officials have finally announced the winning numbers for the record $2.04 billion Powerball lottery jackpot after Monday night’s drawing was delayed when one of the 48 participating lotteries needed more time to complete the necessary protocols.

It has been won now. Which one of you ticket holders got any prize?

No.

You live among people with the same amount of wealth as you.
Actually, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, and the Dakotas are excellent states to minimize your presence, if not mostly disappear if you win the lottery. Northern Idaho is excellent, except for the neo-Nazis, for many celebrities to live in relative peace in their ranches. I been to northern Idaho and had an 'encounter' with the racist militias there back in the early 2000s. Anyway...For desolation and discouragement for those looking for you, it would be Wyoming or Montana.

Actually, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, and the Dakotas are excellent states to minimize your presence, if not mostly disappear if you win the lottery. Northern Idaho is excellent, except for the neo-Nazis, for many celebrities to live in relative peace in their ranches. I been to northern Idaho and had an 'encounter' with the racist militias there back in the early 2000s. Anyway...For desolation and discouragement for those looking for you, it would be Wyoming or Montana.

The landscape in those states is breathtaking, but I’ve always been turned off by those white militia guys and bears.

Anyways, with that kind of money don’t you think living in seclusion is kind of risky?

The landscape in those states is breathtaking, but I’ve always been turned off by those white militia guys and bears.

Anyways, with that kind of money don’t you think living in seclusion is kind of risky?
Forget the billions or even the hundreds of millions. Assume just 10 millions for now, pretty much the basic lottery draw amount. Just that amount will get you attention from all sorts of characters. What I would do is physically move to an address in any of these states: Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, or the Dakotas. But that does not mean I have to live there all the time.

A 'ranch' is pretty much a label. You can do whatever you want with the land. I would make an agreement with a real rancher that he can use my ranch for his cattle and give me a cut, then I would travel the country for as long as I want, living off room service. The physical address is to draw people there, then once they get there they can wait for me. With $100,000 per yr, I can live comfortably one the road for a couple yrs. I can have an REIT send me passive income for gas and airbnb.

Back
Top Bottom