What's new

Possibly China's indigenous aircraft carrier under construction???

ChineseTiger1986

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
I dunno, but the bulbous bow looks similar to that of an aircraft carrier.

The guys who posted this is a well known senior member, but he seems to be scared of saying anything, but instead he denied it.

25729727e2be6142903bd7.jpg

from this angle its not clear if its a carrier or cargo ship... Need some expert opinion ... Any one in PDF can tell me????

The guy who posted this said it's a civilian ship, which he said he would post yesterday.

I can tell you right now that this is not a carrier or a Navy ship. Carriers specifically do not have the "bulbous bows" and please note that the deck's shape and configuration is inconsistent with a carrier.

This is most likely a tanker, or maybe China's first large cruise ship.

Large ships tend to have bulbous bows, which was first used on a military ship.
But the shape of this ship suggests that it is for civilian purposes.

2808.jpg

I can tell you right now that this is not a carrier or a Navy ship. Carriers specifically do not have the "bulbous bows" and please note that the deck's shape and configuration is inconsistent with a carrier.

This is most likely a tanker, or maybe China's first large cruise ship.

The CVN-76/77 and the Gerald Ford class carriers all have the bulbous bow, it is a brand new design for the carrier.

CVN-74 USS John Stennis

CVN-74,JohnStennis,LIST.jpg

CVN-76 USS Ronald Reagan

CVN-76,RonaldReagan,LIST.jpg

The CVN-76/77 and the Gerald Ford class carriers all have bulbous bow, it is a brand new design for the carrier.

CVN-74 USS John Stennis

CVN-74,JohnStennis,LIST.jpg

CVN-76 USS Ronald Reagan

CVN-76,RonaldReagan,LIST.jpg

Carriers do not have sharp bows. I think the ship under construction may be China's first large cruise ship.

Carriers do not have sharp bows. I think the ship under construction may be China's first large cruise ship.

Of course, all bulbous bows are sharp, it was used to break through the waves. What do you expect its shape except being sharp?

CVN-77 USS George HW Bush

cvn-77-web_060915-O-4780W-126.jpg

^^^ I think he means the top part is supposed to be squarish, for launching aircrafts.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom