What's new

PMSA New official Video & official Fb , Twitter , YouTube handles - 2021 .

Pakistan Ka Beta

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The establishment of Pakistan Maritime Security Agency has its genesis in the United Nations Convention on Law Of the Sea -1982 (UNCLOS-82). This was a landmark convention that streamlined most of the gray areas in the law of the sea. In order to consolidate the advantages offered by UNCLOS-82, the requirement of enforcing National and International laws at sea became a necessity. Thus, a National Maritime Affairs Coordination Committee was constituted by the Government in 1983 to look into the new avenues offered by UNCLOS-82. Deliberations of the Maritime Affairs Coordination Committee first led to the establishment of a Maritime Affairs Wing in the Ministry of Defence in May 1986. Thereafter, Pakistan Maritime Security Agency was established on 1st January 1987 for enforcement of National and International laws, policies and conventions at sea. The PMSA Act was passed in 1994 by the Parliament which provided the necessary legal powers to PMSA to perform its tasks.

PMSA 2021.jpg

Official YouTube Channel of PMSA Pakistan .

Official Twitter Account of PMSA Pakistan .

Official Facebook Page of PMSA Pakistan .

### We should all Like , Follow and Subscribe these Pages / Accounts / Channel of Pakistan Maritime Security Agency on Social Media .

that was actually one of the best videos I have seen

very good work

my only question is why are the PMSA cutters all black at the aft section?

I thought that was a hand over thing when they were sent from China but seems like all of them have black side panels at the rear?

very good work

I thought that was a hand over thing when they were sent from China but seems like all of them have black side panels at the rear?

Hide smoke exhaust stains

very good work

very good work

Has the PMSA investigated this incident? It seems like possibly Pakistani fishermen were murdered at sea. What is done to prevent foreign vessels from attacking Pakistani fishermen?

Warning: Images are disturbing

Has the PMSA investigated this incident? It seems like possibly Pakistani fishermen were murdered at sea. What is done to prevent foreign vessels from attacking Pakistani fishermen?

Warning: Images are disturbing
damn. chinese at it again. do we know for sure that they were pakistani?

balochistan govt did protest about fishing in its waters a few months ago. dont know what became of that.

damn. chinese at it again. do we know for sure that they were pakistani?

balochistan govt did protest about fishing in its waters a few months ago. dont know what became of that.
Not sure, that’s why when I saw it I asked if there was any government agency or investigative journalist/news channel in Pakistan willing to follow up on this. I hope the PMSA investigates considering someone many be able to figure out who the victims were, because we can see their faces.

Not sure, that’s why when I saw it I asked if there was any government agency or investigative journalist/news channel in Pakistan willing to follow up on this. I hope the PMSA investigates considering someone many be able to figure out who the victims were, because we can see their faces.
yeah, they should carry out an investigation.

the victims look like can be from our coastal regions, but they can also be from any gulf country.

yeah, they should carry out an investigation.

the victims look like can be from our coastal regions, but they can also be from any gulf country.
Also there was a trial in Taiwan. Hopefully the PMSA or potential victims families follow up. Hopefully this wasn’t covered up and families paid off as part of the trial settlement to ensure their silence.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom