What's new

pma graduate course

bilal safdar

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i want to know the difference between pma l/c and graduate course which has been started once again. i know cadets in both courses pass out as a 2nd leut, but my question is can graduates also go the the same units as the regular cadets of l/c?? i have information that graduate cadets go to the engineering corps like technical cadets. they donot join frontier corps, whats the basic difference do tell me ??

i want to know the difference between pma l/c and graduate course which has been started once again. i know cadets in both courses pass out as a 2nd leut, but my question is can graduates also go the the same units as the regular cadets of l/c?? i have information that graduate cadets go to the engineering corps like technical cadets. they donot join frontier corps, whats the basic difference do tell me ??
L/c And Grad Course are both for regular Commission there are two differences
  1. training period at PMA
  2. Qualification (Intermediate for L/C, Graduation for Grad Course)

Last edited:
any body can guide me does pma graduate course repeats every year once it starts after some a gap??
thanks

any body can guide me does pma graduate course repeats every year once it starts after some a gap??
thanks
It depends upon the need of Army for officers... it was open in 2014 before the start of Zarb E Azab. I hope it will be open again in second intake maybe in the end of 2014 or start of 2015 but its not regular its on irregular bases.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom