What's new

PM Sharif unveiled master plan of Lahore Medical City

So they dissolved the Ehsaas Medical Card and replaced it with this money grabbing nonsense.

#Corruption Mafia.

Also the 30 feet jumbotron outside PC Mall Road, playing screen grabs of Shahbaaz Sharif in Pindi made me laugh out loud.

😂

Salaam bro, check DM.

This was launched by Nawaz Sharif in 2015. PTI just changed its name to claim credit lol

BTW close to this medical city is PKLI, Pakistan's first kidney and liver institute. Your favourite chief justice and leader attempted to shut it down and even tried to put charges against an American doctor from Yale who previously had success running Shifa

Nope it was PTI in KPK that did it 1st. Nakami league then copied them.

This is why Nakami league has taken away free healthcare now. While you enjoy benefits of universal healthcare in Canada, your paymasters have taken it away from Pakistanis. May you patwaris rot in hell. Ameen.

How dumb can you get. Changing name and re-innauguranting a project launched back in 2015.

Looks like law and jurisprudence are an oxymoron for the likes of you.

Well, another master plan. I guess Showbaz is about to go on another begging bowl tour.

He’s rung out the Westerners, Arabs & Chinese already. He’ll be going to the Africans at this rate. At least we’ll save money on fuel since his bowl will be smaller

They claim to build state of the art Hospitals but still run to London just for a check up.
Will Mota Nawaja, Showbaz or Maryam get treatment from these Hospitals?

@Edevelop, since it's very unlikely Pakistanis will vote for PDM. I bet they will allow Indians like your self to vote from them...

Universal education till FA/FCs is WAY more important than healthcare imo

Universal education till FA/FCs is WAY more important than healthcare imo

You can't do a grand inauguration of that my man.

Also food for thought, the 'inauguration' of the project was done in Governor House rather than onsite, should tell you all you need to know.

It feels like government is busy to stamp it's name on everything before it goes.

Just a couple of days ago Shobaz inaugurated the Barakahu flyover and said it was started in Oct 2022. Yeh banda kis ko choona laga raha hai. The construction I was seeing during PTI time in that area was then a figment of my imagination? Same way he took credit for the Rawal chowk complex too.

What's the benefit of sehat card for ordinary people they can just say hamza !!! From their hearts 💓

What it's needed is for special people who can't do hamza!! from their heart and do it only for money

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom