What's new

Featured PM launches health insurance scheme for Azad Kashmir

In a post related to health insurance in health card in Azad Kashmir, from orange line to m5 to m6 to now BRT. bhae wah!

*4o PKR per passenger fare into maximum capacity of 245000 passengers per day.

I can tell you about Toronto Transit that had been given subsidy by govt. and total revenue it generated came to 95% of it's operating cost but these are developed economies that may afford to subsidize these projects unlike Pakistan which is a developing economy having a debt equal to it's gdp.

You should look up post of your biradari as well, post #3 replied me by giving argument of orange line... and i simply not agree to the lack of vision of ruling clergy, which can be seen lacking all the way down to it's beneficiaries.

Why governments spend billions on pollution control? Where's the profit in it?... i think this kind of discussions is for educated and visionaries, not for donkeys we have in Imran Khan party. So let's leave it here. While the figures of liar regime should not be trusted for a minute.

What about the citizens of Punjab? and does it cover medicine as well?
Orange line is made expensive by Imran Khan, if he had not done sabotage it's cost would be 1/4... so there as well, what ever subsidy should be charged to PTI, RAW and IRGC.
It was Asma Jahangir not IK or PTI keep ur facts straight. Also tell me lahore realy needs 300Rs billion project when 80% can't have clean drinking water and Hepatitis?

It was Asma Jahangir not IK or PTI keep ur facts straight. Also tell me lahore realy needs 300Rs billion project when 80% can't have clean drinking water and Hepatitis?

Lahore's infrastructure is overloaded and it require measures on many fronts, public transport is one direction.
If Iran Khan cares he can do different projects, on the contrary he has turned Lahore in to a trashbin.

Imran is still against orange line but witch Asma was together with Imran Khan in protests against Musharraf...

Low level are those who start accusing people as patwari and PMLN, when they loose argument and only you have this license.

In fact, all those who thought orange line is a dream should feel ashamed, every time they see orange line or any metro.

I would not feel jealous, if current ruling clergy beat PMLN in performance ON GROUND, but i have no good words for their verbal promises, and mega corruptions.

If development of Pakistan was any criteria, than PMLN beat all popular political parties hands down.
Go find your robin and be happy with him. The leaders and followers of the so called PDM should be shot and the bodies not released to their kin until the bullet's have been paid for.
This to include corrupted judiciary and bought journalists ( full stop )

Kashmir isnt getting fack ... No welfare shelware ... What a bs ... I am from Azad Kashmir ... Islamgarh, Mirpur. In 2013 i went back and there was bridge being made to connect Islamgarh to Mirpur city. Reduce travel time ... 1hrs journey ill become 15 mins. Everythng was made ... Just two pillars and one bridge needed to be moved on to pillars ... For past 7 years bridge is still stuck there totalling 10 years n on going ... They literally built mile n half of bridge n stopped at two pillars and a bridge . Food prices in Kashmir are twice as high as rest of Pakistan ... Electric bills about twice as much ... Kashmir the money earning horse ... Export the Kashmiris n wait for them to send money so Nawaza ... Ghaddari and Imran and the politicians can fill banks. So i did the most smart choice. I sold everythng and banks managers came ... Hello Sir ji we will give you MANAFA deposit money in our banks ... It was about 5 Karor so u can understand why the visits. I told em i rather burn this money then put it in your bank. I transferred all my cash to UK . Bought three houses with it and i am earning 29K rent a year from three property. All now i have left Pakistani passport n i will surrender that as soon as i get my British passport. Useless country and shittest people on earth. from top to bottom all corrupt chor haram khor.

When you are interested in meaningful argument let me know

Wowwwww.... Ye dek Lia, mere zindage safal ho gae maqsad pora ho gya mere zindage Ka.... To see a PMLN troll asking me to be on point, logical and meaningful. Dhany ho tum

Last edited:
Kashmir isnt getting fack ... No welfare shelware ... What a bs ... I am from Azad Kashmir ... Islamgarh, Mirpur. In 2013 i went back and there was bridge being made to connect Islamgarh to Mirpur city. Reduce travel time ... 1hrs journey ill become 15 mins. Everythng was made ... Just two pillars and one bridge needed to be moved on to pillars ... For past 7 years bridge is still stuck there totalling 10 years n on going ... They literally built mile n half of bridge n stopped at two pillars and a bridge . Food prices in Kashmir are twice as high as rest of Pakistan ... Electric bills about twice as much ... Kashmir the money earning horse ... Export the Kashmiris n wait for them to send money so Nawaza ... Ghaddari and Imran and the politicians can fill banks. So i did the most smart choice. I sold everythng and banks managers came ... Hello Sir ji we will give you MANAFA deposit money in our banks ... It was about 5 Karor so u can understand why the visits. I told em i rather burn this money then put it in your bank. I transferred all my cash to UK . Bought three houses with it and i am earning 29K rent a year from three property. All now i have left Pakistani passport n i will surrender that as soon as i get my British passport. Useless country and shittest people on earth. from top to bottom all corrupt chor haram khor.

lol - Good luck, Boris will make you Taj Mahal.

The reason AJK is a shithole is because the politicians in AJK are the most corrupt in the entire Pakistan. Every single penny of funding goes into their pocket. The entire Mirpur/Dadyal area has people abroad sending money home (apart from a few families). The Awam is mast - they don't care about results from their politicians. They live in villas, pay for poor quality private schools, go to private hospitals,

You look at normal parts of Pakistan and even places like Thar have roads. We attack NS for being mega-corrupt yet Punjab has decent roads. Our politicians are equalled or bettered only by the Waderas of Sindh/Balochistan. If it was not for Expat money AJK would be just like rural Balochistan and Sindh.

Former PM Majeed was once asked at a public meeting what he as going to do about the potholes on the roads. He said "what potholes, my journey here was smooth". Someone remarked "thats because you were passed out drunk in the back of a Prado".

Its a very good project and great service for the people.

Will the Mirpuris abroad finally stop abusing us now?

I don't think they will.

Back
Top Bottom