What's new

Pictures unavailable.

Sifar zero

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I just viewed some threads from 2019 and some pictures were not available what can I do to solve this problem?

I could be wrong, but from my understanding.. usually pictures are linked via outside servers.. and if those servers go offline or they delete it themselves then there's nothing You can do about it... (it's outside of PDF's jurisdiction)

Anywhooo I'll call tech support anyway to see if they can help remedy this unfortunate circumstances:

@Zapper @HostileInsurgent @Suriya @Chhatrapati @Capt. Karnage @rent4country

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but from my understanding.. usually pictures are linked via outside servers.. and if those servers go offline or they delete it them themselves then there's nothing You can do about it... (it's outside of PDF's jurisdiction)

Anywhooo I'll call tech support anyway to see if they can help remedy this unfortunate circumstances:

Hello I am Rajesh from Microsoft how can I help you sir?

I could be wrong, but from my understanding.. usually pictures are linked via outside servers.. and if those servers go offline or they delete it them themselves then there's nothing You can do about it... (it's outside of PDF's jurisdiction)

You forgot Raj from IRS tech support hahaha lmao 😆
Nope. It's How caan I haaaaalp you?

Sorry sir no support is available to alms takers and freeloaders. You will have to pay for the product first:lol:
Are you sure Rajesh is not a colonel in RAW:D

Back
Top Bottom