What's new

Pakistan's National Identity, My thoughts and opinions on Pakistan's problems.

go and study basics of sampling and overlaps,
Larger sample being diverse one can never have high overlap with smaller ones, its always measured what % of smaller set has over lap, as I told 75% of Pakistanis are no different than Indians as 100% Bangladeshis also are not different from Indian, but that does not mean Pakistani's and BDs have overlap,
Pakistan and BD are two small sets having very large overlap (75% & 100%) with a large set (India)

You know nothing about Bengalis. Each Hindu caste is genetically distinct, the Brahmins look nothing like the Namasudras, and Muslims are also genetically different from the Hindus. Racially we have nothing to do with Pakistanis and Northwest Indians, who in turn have nothing to do with Eastern and Southern Indian continent.

India is a continent, we have some overlap with neighboring ethnicities, but you highly exaggerate the overlap out of nationalism. Lebanese overlap with Italians, but they are not Italians.

We have our own Culture, But then certain indian people come up and claim it as their own.
Let them. Deep down they all know its the Islamic culture. Pakistan has failed in all fields, its a sad fact. The biggest culprit is our governments who were busy with corruption. I respect IK for wearing desi clothes wherever he went, Pakistan also made urdu compulsory in the parliament. A good start.

@bababho

See below, I used publicly available population genetics data to find the genetic distance from Indian Punjabis to Iranians and Tamils. You can see that the Indian Punjabis are closer to the Iranians.

I suppose we need to stop drawing completely arbitrary boundaries grouping different ethnicities together, and leaving some others out, simply out of nationalism. India is a continent, it is not a single genetic cluster. You could never justify India's existence as a country from a racial perspective.

1652276272816.png

----
@Sudarshan , chamar, stay clear of topics you know nothing about. Stick to whatsapp university for untermenschen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom