What's new

Pakistani student Shakeel Azam Shah’ book titled” Monad Science” focus on Particle Physics

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
sad-600x428.jpg

Gilgit: A young Pakistani student Shakeel Azam Shah’ book titled” Monad Science” has been published by world’s renowned publisher Lambert Academic Publishing of Germany on 28 Febuary,2014 after a critical review by the experts. Shakeel Azam Shah haling from Yasin Hundur and currently settled in Gilgit has discussed various theories of physics and mathematics in his 108 pager book giving special focus on Particle Physics. “The unknown smallest particle of the universe is responsible for gravity, and everything in the universe must be the combination of it. These unknown particles surround bodies; their total mass (quantity of matter) must be equal to the mass of body that they surround. Shakeel wrote in his book This book discusses that particle. The mathematics section introduces formulas, and a technique for solving any degree polynomial equations along with formulas for Pi. The author has also tried to prove Beal Conjecture.

Shakeel Azam is the eldest son of a Gilgit based senior journalist Shakoor Azam Roomi who is currently enrolled in Karakorum International University in the department of BS Physics.

"Monad Science", book authored by young student published from Germany | PAMIR TIMES | Voices of the Mountain Communities

1102114315-1.gif

sad-600x428.jpg

Gilgit: A young Pakistani student Shakeel Azam Shah’ book titled” Monad Science” has been published by world’s renowned publisher Lambert Academic Publishing of Germany on 28 Febuary,2014 after a critical review by the experts. Shakeel Azam Shah haling from Yasin Hundur and currently settled in Gilgit has discussed various theories of physics and mathematics in his 108 pager book giving special focus on Particle Physics. “The unknown smallest particle of the universe is responsible for gravity, and everything in the universe must be the combination of it. These unknown particles surround bodies; their total mass (quantity of matter) must be equal to the mass of body that they surround. Shakeel wrote in his book This book discusses that particle. The mathematics section introduces formulas, and a technique for solving any degree polynomial equations along with formulas for Pi. The author has also tried to prove Beal Conjecture.

Shakeel Azam is the eldest son of a Gilgit based senior journalist Shakoor Azam Roomi who is currently enrolled in Karakorum International University in the department of BS Physics.

"Monad Science", book authored by young student published from Germany | PAMIR TIMES | Voices of the Mountain Communities

1102114315-1.gif
Speechless :woot:

This genius needs to be encouraged by our Govt and funded for further studies.

GB people are continuously making Pakistan proud. I wish FATA people can learn something from them.

Excellent achievement. This is the thinking that builds civilisations.

Shakeel Azam Shah we are proud of you.

GB people are continuously making Pakistan proud. I wish FATA people can learn something from them.

I respectfully disagree, Sir. Both FATA & Gilgit Baltistan people make us Pakistani proud. Few bad apples are in every ethnicity(including my ethnicity Urduwan/Muhajir).

@ Topic Proud of this guy. No words to say.

This is not a publishing company of repute. Do google to know what I am talking about before accusing me of jealousy.
Congrats to the kid anyway.

I respectfully disagree, Sir. Both FATA & Gilgit Baltistan people make us Pakistani proud. Few bad apples are in every ethnicity(including my ethnicity Urduwan/Muhajir).

@ Topic Proud of this guy. No words to say.

I am myself a Urduwan but these FATA people need to change. And would have to learn something from people of GB.

I am myself a Urduwan but these FATA people need to change. And would have to learn something from people of GB.

IMO FATA people are awesome, intelligent & very patriotic. Govt need to spend money to educate the children in FATA.

This is not a publishing company of repute. Do google to know what I am talking about before accusing me of jealousy.
Congrats to the kid anyway.
But he still had the time,dedication and courage to come up with a book :excellento:

Back
Top Bottom