What's new

Pakistani Missiles vs Indian Missiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^

Seems like you need to follow your own advice . :lol:

Opinion differs. But Next logical step after developing 3000 KM missile would be missile with a distance of 4500/5000 KM missile and not you are ignorant but also you are proving yourself pathetic by arguing uselessly , you try to take cheap shots on minnion points. Since you been properly educated about nuke sub and block 2. ICBM truth would come out eventually.

^^

Seems like you need to follow your own advice . :lol:

Do you have anything constructive to add? Or are you just restricted to smileys?
In that case we can ensure that you no longer have to worry about "sources" on any Pakistani thread and derailing discussions by keeping you off them entirely.

Oh. Keep dreaming. You show that indian incompetents and loosers.

Why do you need one.

Please don't post such claims or comparison threads.......and only area where pakistan is slightly ahead is in cruise missiles and once nirbhay is launched in the year end it will be complete indian advantage
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
funny, my advice to you is take your missile program slow, spend time on one missile and make it perfect it would be better than to make missiles quickly as it will affect their quality negatively

did we we (pakistan) ever use Laser-guided bomb or Laser-guided missiles ?

Source: Pakistani Missiles vs Indian Missiles | Page 7
i dont think we used some, not in my information, but we did design one for the Burraq combat drone i think

Are you Joking? India is Far ahead of most of the country in Cruise missile technology. Nirbhay will put India on the top of all countries having Cruz missile technology. Pakistan's cruise missiles are No where nears that of India.
dude Pakistan is a poor country, it does not have any advanced technology of its own and cant compare to India while India has everything, why then is India not attacking Pakistan? of you think are missiles are so useless and your defense system so flawless then come on in and attack, complete your mission on which you have wasted all your lives wipe Pakistan off the face of the Earth..............................unless you are afraid of something? what might that be, is it maybe our strategy or our tactics or maybe that we as Muslims DO NOT FEAR DEATH?

NARA E TAKBEER

Allah Ho Akbar

dude Pakistan is a poor country, it does not have any advanced technology of its own and cant compare to India while India has everything, why then is India not attacking Pakistan? of you think are missiles are so useless and your defense system so flawless then come on in and attack, complete your mission on which you have wasted all your lives wipe Pakistan off the face of the Earth..............................unless you are afraid of something? what might that be, is it maybe our strategy or our tactics or maybe that we as Muslims DO NOT FEAR DEATH?
NARA E TAKBEER
Allah Ho Akbar

There are so many county advanced than other in defense technology but they do not attack others. We are not you who always talk and think of war. We have shown our strength when we were attacked.

Actually we should talk of friendship and not war. When we talk of our advancement in Cruise missile technology, Pakistan should not take it otherwise. They should take pride that their brethren country progresses like we become happy of any good news of Pakistan such as metro, 5% GDp growth etc, etc...

Last edited:
There are so many county advanced than other in defense technology but they do not attack others. We are not you who always talk and think of war. We have shown our strength when we were attacked.

Actually we should talk of friendship and not war. When we talk of our advancement in Cruise missile technology, Pakistan should not take it otherwise. They should take pride that their brethren country progresses like we become happy of any good news of Pakistan such as metro, 5% GDp growth etc, etc...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
you showed your strength alright, if you were so STRONG why didn't you take all of Kashmir and Lahore and Sialkot? what stopped you, ok i know starting a new war is a long and difficult task, heck you couldn't even make Bangladesh part of India, and it ended up becoming another Muslim nation lol, the truth is in 1965 we SUCCESSFULLY repulsed your attack and did nothing else, i wonder why you didn't come to Lahore to drink wine lol just like you said? and as far as friendship is concerned i have said it a lot of times before and i will say it again, it is impossible till the Kashmir issue is resolved which cannot be resolved without war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom