What's new

Pakistani man arrested with truck bomb destined for Kabul terror attack

One Pakistani arrested after thousands of illegal Afghans caught in Pakistan doing terrorism. Give us a break. The terrorist drug growing nation of Afghanistan is in no position to lecture anyone. What about the terrorists coming on a daily basis to do terrorism in Pakistan? Useless thread.

the question is if he was coming from pakistan in a truck loaded with explosives, why americans didnt intercept him on border

a truck is not speedy so not catching him is no excuse either

seems like a bogus story to me

pakistan should immediately act to ask them to provide proof

but why would they caught him on the border, after all they were to show him in kabul...this was likely to come...WHY Pakistan government to send the explosive in Afhganistan...why Pakistan need to disrupt and stability of Afghanistan when it herself is in in in internal problems...ISI requesting on one side for a peace with INDIA...IF PAkistan were to do for its internest then it was better to send for in INDIA where it make sense for a controversial matter of KASHMIR...We for instance accept the nationality it is Pakistani but what is proof it has been not recruited by others like in Balochistan....

the question is if he was coming from pakistan in a truck loaded with explosives, why americans didnt intercept him on border

a truck is not speedy so not catching him is no excuse either

The explosives were hidden under several sacs of potatoes.That enabled it to slip past the border security but in kabul vehicle checks are more intense especially after the coordinated attacks just 2 days back of this incident.
20124218125317734_20.jpg

seems like a bogus story to me.

pakistan should immediately act to ask them to provide proof

I saw his confession video where he was speaking like a ferret.He clearly says his name,his village,tribe etc in wazeeristan.His identity could be verified easily and debunked if he is lying.

Back
Top Bottom