What's new

Pakistani guy decides to find out real Xinjiang, so he travels to Xinjiang on a truth seeking trip today

微信图片_20230810231834.png

This " Vice News" tries to tell you that Urumqi is pretty empty, very few people and maybe people are in " concentration camps". yet all individual foreign travelers all how Urumq is packed with people, rivaling Beijing and Shanghai, who do you believe?

Pakistani guy decides to find out real Xinjiang, so he travels to Xinjiang on a truth seeking trip today

Urumqi
I m sorry this guy thinks he was ripped off by a cabdriver, I don't know about the price in Urumqi, but 20 yuan fare is pretty normal and on the cheap side for short distance taxi ride in Beijing.

Hui Muslim girl at Grand Bazaar in Urumqi does a Hui style dance in Hui traditional attire

Foreigners don't know the centuries old feud between Uyghurs and Hui people, Uyghurs hate Hui and visa versa, I still vividly remember around 10 years ago , a Hui girl from Urumqi refused to sit in the same classroom with a Uyghur boy in my school, the tension was so high which made everyone extremely awkward in the class. Huis are very tough people, including girls.

Last edited:
Lol how desperate can you get 😆

Also l, I’m sure this guy had full access to concentration camps and he found out the ‘truth’

Lol how desperate can you get 😆

Also l, I’m sure this guy had full access to concentration camps and he found out the ‘truth’
Lol, brainless cow dung eaters never fail to make jokes of themselves. tell me people from which part of India can reach the standard of living level of Xinjiang Uyghurs? You are just a bunch of ragtag dirt poor beggars in we Chinese eyes.

Lol, brainless cow dung eaters never fail to make jokes of themselves. tell me people from which part of India can reach the standard of living level of Xinjiang Uyghurs? You are just a bunch of ragtag dirt poor beggars in we Chinese eyes.
You completed the first point of being a BOT I.e. personal attacks, congratulations.

Next is denial. All the best.

Also, you are right. No part of a India can match the “standard of living” in Xinjiang because of the Concentration camps and forced labour there.

You completed the first point of being a BOT I.e. personal attacks, congratulations.

Next is denial. All the best.

Also, you are right. No part of a India can match the “standard of living” in Xinjiang because of the Concentration camps and forced labour there.
LOL, concentration camps? you Indians can only dream about having that high standard of living, a dirt poor starving population.
Xinjiang 's life expectancy is 74.4, almost every household has private cars, population fully covered by heathcare, almost every young person can go to college, GDP per capita is 10,000USD, all people enjoy 15 years free education from kingdergarten to high school... people enjoy world top class infrastructure, highway, subways, high speed railways, school, hospitals, sports arenas, museums, libraries. public parks..
What about you India?

LOL, concentration camps? you Indians can only dream about having that high standard of living, a dirt poor starving population.
Xinjiang 's life expectancy is 74.4, almost every household has private cars, population fully covered by heathcare, almost every young person can go to college, GDP per capita is 10,000USD, all people enjoy 15 years free education from kingdergarten to high school... people enjoy world top class infrastructure, highway, subways, high speed railways, school, hospitals, sports arenas, museums, libraries. public parks..
What about you India?
china cant beat indian slum paradise.

Biden has just sanctioned this guy, this guy's family including his dog.

Funny phenomenon that every Xinjiang thread draws some envious Indian scums. their jealousy about Xinjiang is just so overwhelming.

Back
Top Bottom