What's new

Pakistani diplomatic staff moved back to their residences

A-Team

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
Good step by the Afghan authorities, its their duty to keep the diplomatic staff and their families safe and provide a working space.

“Yes, in accordance with the assurance given to the Adviser, Afghan authorities have taken measures to enhance the security of our Embassy personnel and premises,” the spokesman said during a weekly press briefing in Islamabad"

After two weeks, Pakistani diplomats peek out of Kabul embassy - The Express Tribune

Amazing they can actually go home now!

Good step by the Afghan authorities, its their duty to keep the diplomatic staff and their families safe and provide a working space.

“Yes, in accordance with the assurance given to the Adviser, Afghan authorities have taken measures to enhance the security of our Embassy personnel and premises,” the spokesman said during a weekly press briefing in Islamabad"

After two weeks, Pakistani diplomats peek out of Kabul embassy - The Express Tribune

Good, now enjoy this. How Farsi and Urdu sound when sung together.

To by a cynic ;-), to the best of my knowledge this is an Iranian song, made popular Googoosh the Iranian songstress, and was wildly popular in Pakistan (for those of us who are old enough to remember) before the Mullahs took over in Iran.

Death to the Mollahs.

Finally there is something that we have in common " Death to the Mollahs" :P

Finally there is something that we have in common " Death to the Mollahs" :P

lol -- I suspect a lot more than that.

Keep up your good work -- there is a guy doing the Af-Pak Youth contacts -- want to invite him here but my Twitter account was suspended. He reached out to me just before my twitter account got canned.

Looks like lots of folks did't like what I was saying -- lol

Back
Top Bottom