What's new

Pakistani-American Convicted For Exporting Computer Hardware to Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission

Nope. All the wannabe saints and sages should remain aware that their acts have both pros and cons, that is all, as this present thread shows very well.
These saints and sages are asked to do so by an institution who is far more aware about the pros than me and you.

These saints and sages are asked to do so by an institution who is far more aware about the pros than me and you.

Of course, I agree with that totally.

This is not immigration, this is reverse colonization. Islam is the fastest growing religion in West. White people have lowest birth rates while Muslims have highest. Soon Whites will be a minority there.

Nothing prevents the West from mass expulsion of Muslim immigrants

Well, he is the one who chose to plead guilty to the charges of violating US export laws. Nothing strange about that, is there?
not at all.
it will be odd if he didnt plead guilty despite being water boarded and interrogators making love to him like they did to innocent Al Qaeda operative Majid khan.

Except its own standards enshrined in law, tradition and concepts of equality and fair play.

those standards do not involve committing national suicide by allowing mass immigration

not at all.
it will be odd if he didnt plead guilty despite being water boarded and interrogators making love to him like they did to innocent Al Qaeda operative Majid khan.

LOL. This was in the mainland, not elsewhere where certain secretive agencies (other than US), did the things you mention, and quite obligingly, I might add.

(BTW, ask Khan Sahib who instructed him to deliver $50,000 to someone for a particular terrorist attack? Innocent? Absolutely not!)
those standards do not involve committing national suicide by allowing mass immigration

LOL. Controlling immigration is not exactly mass expulsion, which is what you spouted earlier, is it?

@VCheng

You are more concerned than the average American out in the US streets; your on an apology tour or something. Chill.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom