What's new

Pakistan, US navies conduct Inspired Union 2022 joint exercises Arabian Sea

If Pakistan can accept Chinese engine for VT-4 and J-10CE. I don't see a reason why Chinese diesel engine cannot used as substitute for German one.
Thailand Royal Navy has refused chinese
S26T submarine without three German-made MTU396 as Germany has refused engines for Thai subs also and Thailand not budging to use same engines manufactured by a Chinese company under license.The reason a submarine as the name suggests runs deep under water as opposed to a VT-4 that's runs on terrain :)

Submarine is a serious business, crew life at stake and no chances can be taken 300 meter deep under water.
All Chinese diesel-electric subs use German engines as far as I could know.

J10CE probably coming free so Pakistan cannot demand that Russian engines be installed.

S26T submarine without three German-made MTU396 as Germany has refused engines for Thai subs also and Thailand not budging to use same engines manufactured by a Chinese company under license.The reason a submarine as the name suggests runs deep under water as opposed to a VT-4 that's runs on terrain :)

Submarine is a serious business, crew life at stake and no chances can be taken 300 meter deep under water.

J10CE probably coming free so Pakistan cannot demand that Russian engines be installed.
A few corrections:
1. New Chinese conventional subs have been using a domestically made Chinese engine, PN didn't want it as they said it wasn't suited for Indian Ocean conditions. China is also likely testing lithium ion battery tech for new subs like Japan is moving to, though this is still unconfirmed.

2. J-10CP was acquired for about $50mil USD per plane with soft loan support.

Impossible to convince your kind. Keep living in denial. Any country that does a regime change in your country is a enemy. Period...
Exactly . Just because wo bheek detey hain is liye hum unko "enemy" ni bol saktey .

What’s new about it???
Dont expect us to accept this beghairti as a new normal .
You could expect this from choron ka tabbar currently ruling us .

No, Chinese sub is running on Chinese diesel. The Chinese can even make high end gas turbine for our destroyer and fighter jet. You think something like diesel engine is difficult to make?

And don't trust whatever SCMP report. They will twist and turn facts about matter of China.

Unless you think Pakistan government is just a low-level regime that deserves only a third-class American officer's attention.
Is it my fault that Pakistani politicians are such sellouts that the US only needs third class officers to execute "regime change"?

Well sorry to burst your bubble but the Military training is over blown
Soldier training is 80-85% Fitness training which can be acquired from any source

Add some Martial Arts
>Kung Fu
>Boxing

Remaining is Weapons Training which can be acquired from any source
or self taught , group team work can also be learned from any international partner

Nothing extraordinary

Machines/Advance weapons are just training provided by companies who make these weapons

Navy Training can also be done with Turkey or China or any Asian nation

Even with Zero US-Pakistan training I am sure our Military / Soldiers and Navy will perform same level

Whats your experience with military training?

A few corrections:
1. New Chinese conventional subs have been using a domestically made Chinese engine, PN didn't want it as they said it wasn't suited for Indian Ocean conditions. China is also likely testing lithium ion battery tech for new subs like Japan is moving to, though this is still unconfirmed.

2. J-10CP was acquired for about $50mil USD per plane with soft loan support.
Thank you so much.
Whenever I hear that something being tested I would stay away from it at full speed. I don't want to be a petri dish specimen 300m under.
Equipment should be 100% reliable.
Need to discover about Chinese diesel engine for maritime applications.
They are much more complex for underwater SSK's.

Regarding J10-C, I won't challenge your information. I believe even soft loan will be pardoned as Pakistan is a Frontline state for China.

Is it my fault that Pakistani politicians are such sellouts that the US only needs third class officers to execute "regime change"?

Not your fault, but your misconception or misunderstanding or non-understanding of how a regime change operation is executed by the US. This is never a decision by a 3rd-class American official because it changes geopolitics. This is common sense, no?

But if you insisted saying what you said, you must have your agenda and therefore you lied.

Oh?

So the past wars were just for fun?
Pakistan has had the unfortunate luck of having some pretty delusional leaders , with their heads in past "glories ".
Now with Sharif and Bajwa in control , Pakistan is on its way to becoming a more stable nation.
75 years of adversial policies have not really made Pakistan a exemplary nation.
I don't see any more adventurism from Pakistan with its present economic , societal and political status.

India is not your enemy.
Pakistan is part of the Indian subcontinent.
Why is your avatar Shahbaz Sharif?

Now with Sharif and Bajwa in control , Pakistan is on its way to becoming a more stable nation.
1651083401870.png

Not your fault, but your misconception or misunderstanding or non-understanding of how a regime change operation is executed by the US. This is never a decision by a 3rd-class American official because it changes geopolitics. This is common sense, no?

But if you insisted saying what you said, you must have your agenda and therefore you lied.
No, normally regime changes are normally complex operations involving many CIA assets and some internal military engagements, or an outright invasion by the US as was seen in Afghanistan. Here all they had to do was ask some third class officer(s) to bribe Pakistani politicians like shopping on alibaba.

No, normally regime changes are normally complex operations involving many CIA assets and some internal military engagements, or an outright invasion by the US as was seen in Afghanistan. Here all they had to do was ask some third class officer(s) to bribe Pakistani politicians like shopping on alibaba.
What you're saying is completely different from what I said. The 3rd-class officers you mentioned only carry out the order. The order must come from the top -- from the US President. When we say, Clinton bombed the Yemen pharmaceutical factory, we didn't mean Clinton flew in a F-15 and dropped bombs on the factory for the poors. YET, the credit must go to Clinton. As such, we say -- hypothetically, Biden started the regime change in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom