What's new

Pakistan unveils new Air Defense sytem FM-90/HQ-7B manufacturing by China

Gabriel92

Reaction score
Country
France
-please,if a similar thread has been posted,delete this.- @waz @Horus @WebMaster

During the national military parade held on Monday, March 23, the first in seven years, Pakistan unveils a new short range air defense missile system manufacturing in China. The HQ-7B (export designation: FM-90) is a improved version of the HQ-7 (FM-80) that is a chinese-made version of the French Crotale surface-to-air missile.

Pakistan_unveils_new_Air_Defense_sytem_FM-90_HQ-7B_manufacturing_by_China_640_001.jpg

HQ-7B/FM-90 is an all-weather short-range ground to air missile weapon system mainly used in important sites and battle fields air defense against air targets flying at low or very low altitude. It can not only effectively destroy precision guided weapons such as cruise missile, tactical air-to-ground missile and anti-radiation missile, but also intercept fighter-bomber, attack aircraft, UAV and armed helicopters.

Pakistan_unveils_new_Air_Defense_sytem_FM-90_HQ-7B_manufacturing_by_China_640_002.jpg

The acquisition of this system by Pakistan is not indexed in the Arms Transfers Database of SIPRI that registers all the arms transfers worldwide. HQ-7B/ FM-90 is manufacturing by Chhina National Precision Machinery Import & Export Corporation (CPMIEC).

Pakistan unveils new Air Defense sytem FM-90/HQ-7B manufacturing by China | March 2015 Global Defense Security news UK | Defense Security global news industry army 2015

-please,if a similar thread has been posted,delete this.- @waz @Horus @WebMaster

During the national military parade held on Monday, March 23, the first in seven years, Pakistan unveils a new short range air defense missile system manufacturing in China. The HQ-7B (export designation: FM-90) is a improved version of the HQ-7 (FM-80) that is a chinese-made version of the French Crotale surface-to-air missile.

Pakistan_unveils_new_Air_Defense_sytem_FM-90_HQ-7B_manufacturing_by_China_640_001.jpg

HQ-7B/FM-90 is an all-weather short-range ground to air missile weapon system mainly used in important sites and battle fields air defense against air targets flying at low or very low altitude. It can not only effectively destroy precision guided weapons such as cruise missile, tactical air-to-ground missile and anti-radiation missile, but also intercept fighter-bomber, attack aircraft, UAV and armed helicopters.

Pakistan_unveils_new_Air_Defense_sytem_FM-90_HQ-7B_manufacturing_by_China_640_002.jpg

The acquisition of this system by Pakistan is not indexed in the Arms Transfers Database of SIPRI that registers all the arms transfers worldwide. HQ-7B/ FM-90 is manufacturing by Chhina National Precision Machinery Import & Export Corporation (CPMIEC).

Pakistan unveils new Air Defense sytem FM-90/HQ-7B manufacturing by China | March 2015 Global Defense Security news UK | Defense Security global news industry army 2015

copy of french crotale, any idea about the costs and number of units acquired? my guess is $25 million per battery.

copy of french crotale, any idea about the costs and number of units acquired? my guess is $25 million per battery.
160000$ per launcher

like i was saying Pakistan army is hiding a lot of surprises that are yet to be revealed. Perhaps we have something which might pinch India in the *** .Who knows ssshhhhh.!

160000$ per launcher

like i was saying Pakistan army is hiding a lot of surprises that are yet to be revealed. Perhaps we have something which might pinch India in the *** .Who knows ssshhhhh.!
Why bring India into this and since you mentioned us anyway i mean seriously a short range SAM :lol:

@Gabriel92

Iranians also reverse engineered this system but i don't remember its name,also what is the official policy of French with nations who Reverse Engineer your stuff

Back
Top Bottom