What's new

Pakistan totally failed to capitalize the technology transfer of the Agosta-90B Submarines.

Now, We are getting submarines from china including possible tot , hope we learn and don't do mistake or not do ignorance what we did in past. This is learning curve but day will come when we will make indigenous submarine.

Now, We are getting submarines from china including possible tot , hope we learn and don't do mistake or not do ignorance what we did in past. This is learning curve but day will come when we will make indigenous submarine.
You have to keep building the submarines all the time...

Pakistani men have to be SPOON FED every explanation and every reason as to why things are not as they seem---.

Now that I have given an explanation to what TOT transfer and its limitations are---I hope the reader can understand and comprehend what TOT does not mean what people generally understand---.

It is equivalent to the Punjabi saying "Ay pakki pakai khaan de aadi nay, kar ke khaan de aadi nai" (They are used to ready-made food cooked by others for them, they don't believe in working to make that food for themselves). This is usually used for lazy *** mindset that expects others to make all the things for them so that they can directly consume them without much effort. Sometimes I am amazed by the wisdom of our ancestors who developed such intricate sayings in the past centuries that perfectly fit to the mindset/behavior of many even in this 21st century.

Last edited:

Hi,

The best option for us is JOINT VENTURES---.

We have some very capable partners that have helped in the past and still are doing so---.

Inter dependency is way more important than doing things yourself---.

We didn't construct a single submarine after the initial three. Instead we are buying eight more Chinese submarines. What was the whole point of wasting resources for building future submarines that we will never build?
Let me tell you ....Few years ago I meet one of GE Director his field was machine designing. Didn't ask in detail about his job. But the guy was aeronautical engineer in PAF and one hell of genius. According to him he left the AF due to extreme politics, did his MS in US and turn to become asset for that company. This is one story , we have hundreds of stories, where we lost the talent due to petty politics. @MastanKhan

Back
Top Bottom