What's new

Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal to surpass Britain’s in a decade: Reports

This is my point.......That was our heritage..... our own..... but they came and took everything(knowledge) from us....and we were standing there, watching them doing research and our so callad scholars saying that NO;NO;NO DON'T DO RESEARCH ,THIS IS INFIDEL,s KNOWLEDGE............. sick........ now, we are a nation, we have a chance to grow up...... but the problem is our national behaviour still has not changed...... but as a student we still think, how to pas the exam rather then how to get knowledge..... this is unfortunate......
i have an idea, lets nuke all countries of the world maybe? no wait NUKE KSA, except Makkah and Madinah

i have an idea, lets nuke all countries of the world maybe? no wait NUKE KSA, except Makkah and Madinah
i have a better idea.... lets make peace with everyone... and lets go to the nations who have knowledge, and lets gain back our heritage.......... becuase A scholar,s knowledge is his student,s Heritage :pakistan:

i have a better idea.... lets make peace with everyone... and lets go to the nations who have knowledge, and lets gain back our heritage.......... becuase A scholar,s knowledge is his student,s Heritage :pakistan:
dude, i am not a Qadiani .__. , ok but, no peace with Israel

dude, i am not a Qadiani .__. , ok but, no peace with Israel
bro, i am , (although i am a pakistani)........ and it was an answer to me by the Top commenter of this forum when, i raised objection to a point.... just hatred at its peak......

@arp2041 just have a doubt. In 1999 both nations made nukes which are carried by missiles and aircraft and fairly large ones.

But now producing new tactical nukes, one needs to test these nukes right. How can one just deploy it in battlefield without testing the new tactical nukes?

I remember this time, when People used to trust me with serious questions :D

Now not even my Bengali brothers trust me :cray:

Some of the headlines that might come in British media
Pakistan should take care of its Poor
Pakistan is increasing its nuclear arsenal amid the drone stikes

Some of the headlines that might come in British media
Pakistan should take care of its Poor
Pakistan is increasing its nuclear arsenal amid the drone stikes

Ok when we are on it, may i suggest some incredible headlines for shinny India? :pop:

Ok when we are on it, may i suggest some incredible headlines for shinny India? :pop:
Hey i am actually making fun of British media here...
Even on recent indian MOM mission, AC induction , they did the same
India inducted Vikramaditya amid the poor people
India successfully sent Mangalyaan with British aid

Nah, I have seen the Incredible India for some time. Even India Shining was better. Do you love popcorn? You keep that smiley very often! :D

Back
Top Bottom