What's new

Pakistan ranked 4th in ICC Test rankings, India 5th

But i am sure if a test match happens between india and pakistan india has 60% chance of winning it in a neutral pitch .. Pakistan is nowhere at their best and india is worst in their bowling department

@rhino
tell that to football ..

Exactly...your must understand that. Till date India remains only team in history of world cricket which has won all ICC major tournaments i.e World Cup, Test no.1, T20 WC, Champions Trophy :tup:.

Not to forget India is current world champs
India.gif
. So you actually must understand the situation :lol:

In that case Pakistan is a former world cup champs, former T20 champs, present asian champions and not to forget historically we have a better win/loss ratio than India in both Test and ODI cricket. Not to forget who has a better record in Cricket when it comes to bilateral competition between Pakistan and India.

Anyways at present Pakistan has a better test ranking than India. Accept it and move on instead of trolling like a kid. :lol:

Doesn't matter...:bad:
Coz we will still be champions till 2015..
Cricket-World-Cup-Champions.jpg

Doesn't matter if icc keeps India on 10th rank, as long as we keep winning the world cup..cheers
And I can still remember the celebration of the semifinal match..:lol:

In that case Pakistan is a former world cup champs, former T20 champs, present asian champions and not to forget historically we have a better win/loss ratio than India in both Test and ODI cricket. Not to forget who has a better record in Cricket when it comes to bilateral competition between Pakistan and India.

Anyways at present Pakistan has a better test ranking than India. Accept it and move on instead of trolling like a kid. :lol:

And who had the better record at world cup matchs, with security of foreign players, most number of 10 thousand runs scorer,only two 200 run scorer in odis are indians, etc etc..
@topic : Pakistan's bowling department is superior compared to Indian test team.. And pakistan's batting is nothing compared to Indian batting lineup..So cheers and don't forget we havn't played test from last 6 months..

Misbah ki badault, he is calm and non controversial player. Even though he is below average in T20s, he still deserves place just for stability he provides.

lol.............it's always this way with India and Pakistan..........
The country may be second last but till they are above Pakistan/India people are happy...........:lol:

Cricket-World-Cup-Champions.jpg

Doesn't matter if icc keeps India on 10th rank, as long as we keep winning the world cup..cheers
And I can still remember the celebration of the semifinal match..:lol:

ICC T20 WC is just around the nukkar, see you there :lol:

My comment should be taken without prejudice. I had seen all the Tests India played in England and in Australia. The body language of all Indian players gave the impression that they were not interested in Test cricket. Their minds were somewhere else. Injuries, fitness problems were all gone once IPL started. Dhoni led the team as if just going through the motions. No one ever took the initiative in the field to motivate players or each other. They fielded with drooped shoulders sapped energy. Their batting also lacked application and determination to bat out of difficult situations.

Lol. No you won't, since WC 2015 won't be played in India. It would be played is Australia where Pakistan won the WC last time.;)

And who had the better record at world cup matchs

And who has better record over all in both ODI and test?

with security of foreign players

Haha. :lol:

most number of 10 thousand runs scorer,only two 200 run scorer in odis are indians, etc etc..

And how many bowlers with 500+ wickets in ODI? How many bowlers who took hatrick in both ODI and tests? How many bowlers with an average of just 25 or even less than that?

And pakistan's batting is nothing compared to Indian batting lineup

Lol. That is even worst that with so called "nothing batting" they are rank above you. :)

Back
Top Bottom