What's new

Featured Pakistan Navy rescued stranded crew of Merchant Vessel SUVARI H

Before bashing any one you must be knowing about the person. I have been deeply studying these issue for last 20 years and I seriously disagree with you again.

My answer is still same, You need to educate yourself and please also check that what are the international rules how many times enemies helped each other even in rescuing the enemy weapons, soldiers and equipments.

list one Time India helped Pakistanis, not including the ones who crossed into India and butchered in Indian jails, not including the ones who were released from India only to find out they have lost their mind due to inhumane tortures. So you stick to your words and I will stick to mine when it comes to treating animal like human and keep your lecture to yourself

list one Time India helped Pakistanis, not including the ones who crossed into India and butchered in Indian jails, not including the ones who were released from India only to find out they have lost their mind due to inhumane tortures. So you stick to your words and I will stick to mine when it comes to treating animal like human and keep your lecture to yourself

Sir I will not repeat my answer. go through the international regulations about the open seas.
read about TF150 and 151
Read about how US helped to recover Russian submarine.
you are too emotional than rational.

Back
Top Bottom