What's new

Pakistan Military Artillery Outlook

Many new Artillery procurement of Artillery are not told

Artilarry has some unique advantage in conflicts having proximitee in geography such as Indo Pak conflict This is the reason wny both the countries are giving stress to artilary. India is poised to take a giant leap forward in artilarry as a very favorable scenarion is emerging where best in the world artilarry is getting available including MBRL. I am sure that Pakistan will also try its best to match that.

Quality Thread from a Quality member,
thanks,
hoping to see more of your threads.

now do it on Bangladesh pllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D
naked-kim-jong-il.jpg

i never got the point of self propelled artillery, are they not just like tanks?

Because Artillery means firepower and firepower is a force multiplier and no body tells it's force multipliers. PA has lot of equipment not officially acknowledged.
I have read that Pakistan has different categoty of Chinese Weshi or something like that MRLS

I have read that Pakistan has different categoty of Chinese Weshi or something like that MRLS
Every thing is present for conventional war,if Pakistan was really on that place told by Indian media and Indians on PDF then they would have tried a war long ago but Pakistan is not a pizza but a iron gram which can not be eaten or swallowed.

Artillery plays an important part, thus, in enabling the Pakistan Army to uphold the above strategy. India’s Cold Start doctrine could initiate Pakistan in implementing a strategy that could destabilize the Cold Start doctrine. This could include increase in tactical nuclear weapons, and artillery would play an important role as Pakistan would surely want to launch its offensives at the right time, given its ‘offensive defense’ strategy. Pakistan’s Nasr missile, with a 60-km range, is a two-tube adaptation of a multi-launch rocket system and is capable of carrying nuclear weapons. It is reported to be Pakistan’s response to India’s Cold Start doctrine. The nuclear-equipped Nasr systems, anywhere close to the front lines, will also pose the classical “use them or lose them” dilemma. They may be sucked into conventional war-fighting and start the nuclear escalation spiral, if easily available.

View attachment 189727

Something mistake there, not two tubes. It is now FOUR tubes, hopefully six tubes maybe.

627387-hatfixrocketshortrangesurfacetosurfacemissileispr-1383632270-949-640x480.jpg

pak.jpg

Back
Top Bottom