What's new

Pakistan culture: Evolution, transformation and mutation

You have never enjoyed sovereignty in your own land. Even Asoka drove you out and scattered you.

Its not wise to seek such attention. Every grave in your land tells this tale. You simply never listen

I can trace the history of my clan back to 1589 and no more than that...and I despise Big Empires...I like smaller manageable Kingdoms lasting for 300+ years...To tell you the truth, countries become unmanageable at more than a million square kilometres...That is the limit of a cogent,coherent nation state or a much beloved monarchy

I can trace the history of my clan back to 1589 and no more than that...and I despise Big Empires...I like smaller manageable Kingdoms lasting for 300+ years...To tell you the truth, countries become unmanageable at more than a million square kilometres...That is the limit of a cogent,coherent nation state or a much beloved monarchy

You will be given a new date to worship once again. You can tell me what date you would prefer, it can be engineered to your fascist needs.

Probably when the next wave drives you out and you become sea people again you can use this new date to regather your tribe.

Its all fair

You will be given a new date to worship once again. You can tell me what date you would prefer, it can be engineered to your fascist needs.

Probably when the next wave drives you out and you become sea people again you can use this new date to regather your tribe.

Its all fair

You behave as if you have an intact genealogy dating back thousands of years and have documented evidence of being in the same land for the same period of time....Tell me do you think Ayub Khan was a Nazi?

You behave as if you have an intact genealogy dating back thousands of years and have documented evidence of being in the same land for the same period of time....Tell me do you think Ayub Khan was a Nazi?

Ayub was an ethnic supremacist and a military dictator who never managed a great rapport with Founder of the Vaterland Jinnah.

Remaining at one place is not any measure of how one behaves. No wonder you have to make threads and research how royals and nobles work.

Shed your Nazi skin and come play in the open

Ayub was an ethnic supremacist and a military dictator who never managed a great rapport with Founder of the Vaterland Jinnah.

Remaining at one place is not any measure of how one behaves. No wonder you have to make threads and research how royals and nobles work.

Shed your Nazi skin and come play in the open

If you can guide me to any resource that sheds evidence on Ayub's ethnic supremacism, I would be very thankful...I like how Royals can create and new hierarchies and place themselves at the top of it..not unlike start-ups taking over entire industries or markets

If you can guide me to any resource that sheds evidence on Ayub's ethnic supremacism, I would be very thankful
Nepotism flourished to the extent that the country would have an incompetent half mind like Yahya would be "crowned" and phenomenon like Bhutto occured.

Also during Ayub's reign the Eastern half of the country grew distant and known insecurities of the people further stoked.

I like how Royals can create and new hierarchies and place themselves at the top of it..not unlike start-ups taking over entire industries or markets

What difference does it make for you?

Nepotism flourished to the extent that the country would have an incompetent half mind like Yahya would be "crowned" and phenomenon like Bhutto occured.

Also during Ayub's reign the Eastern half of the country grew distant and known insecurities of the people further stoked.

What difference does it make for you?

I donot think Ayyub was laughing at people who were comparatively darker or shorter...what's the evidence of that?

The tenacity of many warlords as they established dynasties for themselves is an inspiration for many if they want to establish a start-up or even conventional business

I donot think Ayyub was laughing at people who were comparatively darker or shorter...what's the evidence of that?

The tenacity of many warlords as they established dynasties for themselves is an inspiration for many if they want to establish a start-up or even conventional business

He would not have gone selling them to capitalists of the world had he respected them like he respected the image in his mirror

I donot think Ayyub
You know Nehru thought Pakistan would fall apart and the pieces would be gobbled up by India. That did not happen. Although things were looking wobbly in 1950s. Nehru's prophecy never came true because Ayub happened.

The Pakistan you see today is largely a product of Ayub's era.

What made it a dogma (that was aggressively proliferated through school textbooks and propaganda), was that it refused to recognise the multi-ethnic and multi-sectarian make-up of the country and instead, offered a rather convoluted, rigid and artificial understanding of the faith.

This is why I can't read paracha's BS...it's so full of it.

This retard used to call himself a marxist with complete pride and to this day sees himself as the flag bearer of leftists in pakistan.

You brainlet...how difficult is it to see that westernization/secular lifestyles in pakistan were limited to the elite. literally anyone who has ever heard of the class struggle would be able to see that

that's why vain imitations of westernization is a curse in pakistan - it really is the biggest imprint of the colonial legacy. no point at looking at the 60s/50s pakistan so fondly when you realize that it was reserved for the elite.

materialistic bs...

gem of a post.. nice old pics..
but you noticed how DAwm omitted Iqbal from all that ? the articles even said founders didnt agree on any ideoology ... really ? but pics are gold.

i would ask to update and change the Pakistani Shalwar Kameez into something modern throughout Pakistani wear, give each Pakistan an upgrade into clothes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom