What's new

Pakistan announced WC 2012 T 20 Squad

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well im impressed that this is best ever T 20 team pakistan have enough fire power to destroy any team from any stage of the match we have enough bowlers 6 to 7 aand till 11 we have batters

Mohammad Hafeez Captain
Imran Nazir
Kamran akmalsir
Umar Akmal
Shahid Afridi
Abdul razzaque
Sohail Tanvir
Yasir Arafat
Shoaib Malik
Saeed Ajmal
Umar gul
Raza Hussain

enogh of fire i think this is best available team for T 20 even one out of those clicked it will be bang bang for opponent and i think ahmed shehzad is out of the side is good becoz he was scoring not good for pakistan imran nazir is far far better player than shehzad shehzad played well in BPL so did imran nazir

i think they did good job good team if imran nazir hafeez akmal bros or afridi and razzaqur played 5 overs it will be bang bang man and in bowling we have more options gul ajmal going to be key and not to forget boom boom we have 11 bowlers and batters we just need to give our 100 percent

I cant justify the addition of yasir arafat , he shouldnot be there and where is Ahmed Shahzad ??? he should be in the squad

sir shehzad good for BPL but whenever he played for pakistan he did nothing and u cannot compare shehzad with imran nazir imran nazir way way ahead when it comes to hitting and we cannot pick 4 openers when we already have three in side jamshed is there and akmal is well why pick same sort of players pick players of different type not same so shehzad has to sit out dure to imran nazir beoz nazir is better batsman and fielder than shehzad and imran did more better for pak team than shehzad

if we pick shehzad than shahzaib comes we have to pick 15 man squad not 20 and what is best in 15 i think we picked

yes and also nazir, afridi razzaque akmal bros gul

Back
Top Bottom