What's new

Pakistan 2013 Growth rate revised to 6.1%: World Bank

farhan_9909

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The World bank has revised Pakistan Growth rate to 6.1% becoming the 2nd fastest Growing economy in south asia after sri lanka

As per 2013 Update:

Pakistan Growth rate:

2012:4.1%
2013:6.1%
34sgjr6.jpg

GDP PPP 2013: 855Billion dollars

4ky8v6.jpg

Source:

GDP Growth rate:

GDP growth (annual %) | Data | Graph

GDP PPP

GDP, PPP (current international $) | Data | Graph

That is surprising. Most likely a pre-election boom.

LOL.. at the geniuses, who decided to measure GDP growth rate on purchasing power parity.

From the same world bank site, data on Pakistan's actual GDP growth rate.
Pakistan
South Asia
Income levelLower middle income
GDP (current US$)
$236.6 billion
Population (Total)
182.1 million

Country and region specific forecasts and data

Pakistan Growth rate:

2012: 3.8%
2013: 3.7%

Country and region specific forecasts and data

The World Bank DataBank | Explore . Create . Share

Please quote me where i have calculated it based off GDP PPP?Are you insane?i have only quoted the GDP PPP number because it has increased to beyond 800Billion dollars mark.

The link i posted was updated last june.I remember checking Pak GDP last month and it was only mentioned upto 2012

Please quote me where i have calculated it based off GDP PPP?Are you insane?i have only quoted the GDP PPP number because it has increased to beyond 800Billion dollars mark.

The link i posted was updated last june.I remember checking Pak GDP last month and it was only mentioned upto 2012

I have already posted the Nominal GDP growth rate for Pakistan from the very same website.
Btw does even Pakistani govt claim 6.1 GDP growth?

I have already posted the Nominal GDP growth rate for Pakistan from the very same website.
Btw does even Pakistani govt claim 6.1 GDP growth?

Prove that my neighbours are based of PPP.Beside this,Beside this,The recent world bank update was made last month

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom