What's new

Pak Army and UAE Government Rebuilt Schools/ Colleges in Pakistan

I think then you are living in ummah fantasy world ... in reality Pakistanis living in gulf are treated very badly 2ndly right now emirates wants to b part of US/indian led block in the indo pacific region and gawader is threatening dubai as a trading port what do u think is it only one guy who is giving out such statements ???? wakeup mate dont fool urself

Ok Gentleman A Few Things Number One I Have Not Lived In Fantasy But In Both Dubai And Saudia For A Good Part of My Life.Blue Collar Workers Of All Ages Are Treated With A Certain Arrogance.That Arrogance Comes From Elite Arabs And It Happened When All Of A Sudden You Get A Ton Of Money Without Doing Any Hard Work For It.Normal Middle Class Arabs OTOH Were Very Friendly.

These Very Countries Have Rescued Pakistan From Very Difficult Situations On Both Diplomatic and Economic Front.

Ummah Fantasy Has Nothing To Do With It The Fact Is Historically These Countries Were The Best Of Friends With Pakistan And Our Present Government Spoiled The Relationship When They Backtracked After Promising Troop Commitments On Yemen.

Firstpost???Bro You Give Indian Media Outlets Much More Importance Than They Deserve

Ok Gentleman A Few Things Number One I Have Not Lived In Fantasy But In Both Dubai And Saudia For A Good Part of My Life.Blue Collar Workers Of All Ages Are Treated With A Certain Arrogance.That Arrogance Comes From Elite Arabs And It Happened When All Of A Sudden You Get A Ton Of Money Without Doing Any Hard Work For It.Normal Middle Class Arabs OTOH Were Very Friendly.

These Very Countries Have Rescued Pakistan From Very Difficult Situations On Both Diplomatic and Economic Front.

Ummah Fantasy Has Nothing To Do With It The Fact Is Historically These Countries Were The Best Of Friends With Pakistan And Our Present Government Spoiled The Relationship When They Backtracked After Promising Troop Commitments On Yemen.

Firstpost???Bro You Give Indian Media Outlets Much More Importance Than They Deserve

1st of all my brother you are talking about those days when Pakistan was their favourite country when it came to hire mercenaries or the Khidmaaaaats of our miltary and those days are over as you can see Pakistanis said no to sending troops to Yemen. 2nd none of the countries have the same leadership as before and individual leadership in the stated countries have their own political interests due to the scenario that is developing in the region. and 3rdly as you know that our relations can deteriorate easily if we banned Houbara hunting in Pakistan :)

Back
Top Bottom