What's new

PAF F-7PG ground support "army coordination"

Myth_buster_1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
no live fire yet..
check out some low level maneuvers at the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Army should increase the pays of our officers so that they can buy a decent camera-phone to record exclusive moments like these more often. In HQ! :tup:

Army should increase the pays of our officers so that they can buy a decent camera-phone to record exclusive moments like these more often. In HQ! :tup:

our awam thinks other wise.. decrease the pays of military officers...

the camera man is my bro-in-law.... the only appropriate device at that place was a cell phone and ya the cell phone is not that fancy as western boys living abroad;).

our awam thinks other wise.. decrease the pays of military officers...

the camera man is my bro-in-law.... the only appropriate device at that place was a cell phone and ya the cell phone is not that fancy as western boys living abroad;).

It's not just the "Western boys" who have access to HQ camera-phones. They're quite common in Pakistan. Your brother-in-law should make more videos by the way. Keep us updated :tup:

It's not just the "Western boys" who have access to HQ camera-phones. They're quite common in Pakistan. Your brother-in-law should make more videos by the way. Keep us updated :tup:

ok just be happy with what you have buddy.. you should know officers are not that rich in pakistan. next time i will ask him to take his digital camera in next live fire close air support exercise.. actaully he is coming back to us after a very long time so this is one of the gift he brought for me.. the next video is HQ video of Mushak flight from sui to quetta, i will upload it..

Back
Top Bottom