What's new

PACUS in the making

Good job detecting surfaced submarines. :enjoy:

i mean, p3 radar has a range of 35km max against periscopes, but all of these subs were 150+km away from our coastline, so either the IN patrol was just unlucky enough to be in the way of the p3s flight path, not once, not twice, but thrice, its quite odd and defies logic considering how much area there is. but i assume logic is something lacking for your kind. Almost as if there is another trick up the PNs sleeve, or shall i say, under the water instead

F-35 is already on
A defence pact for Pakistan to aquire Nuclear subs from China with the blessing of the US is the next step in the evolution of Pakistan's relations with China and the US.

This will be on the lines AUKUS where UK is providing tech to Australia with the blessing of the US.

Remember that Pakistan is the one who mediated the friendship between the US and PRC China to balkanize the USSR.
Pmln mentality unfortunately 😂😂😂

i mean, p3 radar has a range of 35km max against periscopes, but all of these subs were 150+km away from our coastline, so either the IN patrol was just unlucky enough to be in the way of the p3s flight path, not once, not twice, but thrice, its quite odd and defies logic considering how much area there is. but i assume logic is something lacking for your kind. Almost as if there is another trick up the PNs sleeve, or shall i say, under the water instead

These Indians are delusional.

Indian subs are sitting ducks as their signature has been fully compromised.

Only Pakistan can help the US fight Russia in Chechnya.

Turkiye and Pakistan are already supporting Azerbaijan in the war against Armenia.

We just need to extend the war into Chechnya which is Russia's weak underbelly.

Both Armenia and Chechnya will fall under the control of Turkiye, Pakistan and Azerbaijan.

1666545266816.png

A defence pact for Pakistan to aquire Nuclear subs from China with the blessing of the US is the next step in the evolution of Pakistan's relations with China and the US.

This will be on the lines AUKUS where UK is providing tech to Australia with the blessing of the US.

Remember that Pakistan is the one who mediated the friendship between the US and PRC China to balkanize the USSR.
Good advertisement for birth control in Pakistan this one.

Back
Top Bottom