What's new

Overpopulation is killing INDIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamlap

BANNED
Reaction score
Overpopulation India

The UN has warned of widespread shortages of food and water if India's demographic growth does not slow down.

A new multidimensional poverty Index shows that India is far poorer than Africa in both intensity and in number.

Africa is poor but India is poorer. Africans are poor people but Indians are poorer than Africans. Africa is the poorest continent but India is far poorer than the poorest African countries combined and that poverty is worse in India not just in number but also in intensity. Recent studies show that Africa is far better than India in terms of economic and social development. Recent Studies show that taking the population size, Human development, poverty levels, education, and everything else into consideration, there are more poor people in India than In Africa and that the poverty of the poor in India is far greater than the poverty of the poor in Africa. To put it in simple terms, Recent studies show that Life in Africa is far better than Life in India and that Indians are living in worse conditions than Africans which means that Indians are poorer than Africans not only in the number but also in intensity.

We are 1.2 billion and growing at the rate of 30 million per year.

India is very poor in terms of education, in terms of economic improvement, infrastructure, heath care, etc. Here are some of the problems facing India today.

We are seriously overpopulated and we will NEVER be able to grow with this huge burden. It's a threat for our survival.

Brahmin khalifa: Overpopulation is killing INDIA

http://brahminkhalifa.blogspot.com/2011/11/mother-india-calling-intellectuals-to.html

http://www.africaw.com/forum/f2/india-is-far-poorer-than-africa-in-intensity-t2294/

thumbs_06.jpg

thumbs_22.jpg

Overpopulation_1677834c.jpg

overpopulation.jpg

The birth control tends to be mostly problematic in the rural areas.

population is a major concern and steps have been taken to reduce it.
So far the growth rate has slowed down considerably but more needs to done in this regard.

(Try not to ridicule the misfortune of others for some personal ego boost.)

i do not think population is a problem infact i think it is an asset

The best way to control population is by education, and India is already doing that. Government has invested a lot in the education system and there are also many private schools that have sprung up. As for the Infrastructure, there is already a plan to invest $1 trillion over the next coming years.

excess of anything is bad

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Africa is poor but India is poorer. Africans are poor people but Indians are poorer than Africans. Africa is the poorest continent but India is far poorer than the poorest African countries combined and that poverty is worse in India not just in number but also in intensity. Recent studies show that Africa is far better than India in terms of economic and social development. Recent Studies show that taking the population size, Human development, poverty levels, education, and everything else into consideration, there are more poor people in India than In Africa and that the poverty of the poor in India is far greater than the poverty of the poor in Africa. To put it in simple terms, Recent studies show that Life in Africa is far better than Life in India and that Indians are living in worse conditions than Africans which means that Indians are poorer than Africans not only in the number but also in intensity.

India is Far Poorer than Africa in Intensity and in Number

that is correct, what exactly is your objective?

Indian government officials try to hide the true figures because India is always competing with countries like Pakistan and China in terms of economic development but as we can see from this holistic view of poverty, India is the poorest country on earth.

It is good to know people are beginning to view poverty not just from one angle but from several angles. If you have good education, good health care and a good family that supports you but you have just $1 in your pocket, I think you are far better than someone who has no education, no health care, no family but have $1.10 in his pocket. The multidimensional poverty index takes all these things into account which will allow us to see which parts of the world are in most need.

I have been to India twice and these figures are not surprising to me at all. India is very very poor but the Indian media try to hide the true nature of the situation of poverty and hunger in India. Not that everybody is poor in India. There are some rich people in India but compared to the number of poor people and how poor these people are, India is the poorest country in the world. As I said earlier on, the rich people in India try to cover this 'shame' because they are always competing with Pakistan and China. They show only the best parts on TV whereas the majority continue to live in absolute poverty.

excess of anything is bad

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

that is correct, what exactly is your objective?

Troll not just troll not just troll but really troll not really troll but really really troll :rofl:

Off Topic: But did anyone over here traveled from Delhi to Nagpur recently? There was highway under construction for connecting Delhi to Mumbai, and since I might visit India over summer, I wanted to know if they finished the road.

On Topic: Can you at least post articles that are not from blogs or other Forum for example here
Poverty & Equity

this is from the World Bank

Indian government officials try to hide the true figures because India is always competing with countries like Pakistan and China in terms of economic development but as we can see from this holistic view of poverty, India is the poorest country on earth.

It is good to know people are beginning to view poverty not just from one angle but from several angles. If you have good education, good health care and a good family that supports you but you have just $1 in your pocket, I think you are far better than someone who has no education, no health care, no family but have $1.10 in his pocket. The multidimensional poverty index takes all these things into account which will allow us to see which parts of the world are in most need.

I have been to India twice and these figures are not surprising to me at all. India is very very poor but the Indian media try to hide the true nature of the situation of poverty and hunger in India. Not that everybody is poor in India. There are some rich people in India but compared to the number of poor people and how poor these people are, India is the poorest country in the world. As I said earlier on, the rich people in India try to cover this 'shame' because they are always competing with Pakistan and China. They show only the best parts on TV whereas the majority continue to live in absolute poverty.

Rest of the gibberish in your post makes that statement really doubtful...

Drink that cool-aid. Yes, demographic can be an asset if you can efficiently educate and provide resources for development and then efficiently utilize them.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

All India lives in a big slum... If you have seen the parliament building it is made of a huge cardboard.

We believe in survival of the fitness. Those who are weak will have no choice but to perish. We will stop at nothing to become as powerful as Great Britain or America!!

thats because you are living in Canada where people can get basic education and higher, but not in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom