What's new

Otokar Kaya-II

cabatli_53

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
kaya2.jpg

Why ? even mraps don't have tire cover, because its unnecessary and probably limits the movement.

sry i said bad , i meant sth like this :
tires.gif

or in a better situation
images

tWeel-Michelin-2.jpg

these are called airless tires

^

Most likely, it is similar to this....

Make whatever best you can. Israel & US will ensure that you will be using your weapons on Muslims only.:usflag:

are you chinese? why do you care about constantionople? and also why do you hate turks please explain , i dont want to swear at you so im keeping a cool head dont want to get banned and drop to your levels

Hear? No.. your made being made to use yourself for my beloved :usflag: and i love to see your blood, i dont care be it Turkish, Iranian, Pakistani or Arab blood.

We will take back the Constantinople one fine day & that is will prior declaration of today & we will not even keep you as slaves, as world needs the reduction in population.

This forum is dying slowly , we are getting chinese racist , chinese mods who dont ban chinese members , pakistani mods who dont ban chinese racist whats this , when we say a word we get banned

This forum is dying slowly , we are getting chinese racist , chinese mods who dont ban chinese members , pakistani mods who dont ban chinese racist whats this , when we say a word we get banned[/QUOTE]

agree, for saying a news (completly true ) i got infraction , reason : non value (maybe news must be based on al zion ) :D

Hear? No.. your made being made to use yourself for my beloved :usflag: and i love to see your blood, i dont care be it Turkish, Iranian, Pakistani or Arab blood.

We will take back the Constantinople one fine day & that is will prior declaration of today & we will not even keep you as slaves, as world needs the reduction in population.

Who are you? What do you think you are? What makes you think that you're so significant? You're just another insignificant creature in my eye. Don't think that you are so important; you're just another unemployed nerd who has nothing better to do in his life than hate on people. I won't even start talking about the 'taking back' part because you gave you're weak mentality by saying that. I would have 'finished you off' but in Turkey we treat people like you.

P.S. I'll be looking forward to see you recoverd; then i might have a proper arguement with you, if you survive.

Who are you? What do you think you are? What makes you think that you're so significant? You're just another insignificant creature in my eye. Don't think that you are so important; you're just another unemployed nerd who has nothing better to do in his life than hate on people. I won't even start talking about the 'taking back' part because you gave you're weak mentality by saying that. I would have 'finished you off' but in Turkey we treat people like you.

P.S. I'll be looking forward to see you recoverd; then i might have a proper arguement with you, if you survive.
Bstrd. Why are you going personal? i know it, becoz u can't digest the truth. Listen who i,am. I,am the truth & thts y i,m significant & ur load barking confirms that ii,am significant. So, How much u been paid by CIA to keep the public opinion in turkey and other platforms in the way US wanted? Is it a very big bug? Eat the dollars M.F n die.

Back
Top Bottom