Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
ওবায়দুল কাদেরকে হুমকি (ভিডিও)
২২-০১-২০২১, ১২:৩১
ওয়েব ডেস্ক
fb tw ln
ওবায়দুল কাদেরকে হুমকি (ভিডিও)

নোয়াখালী জেলা আওয়ামী লীগের সাধারণ সম্পাদক ও স্থানীয় সংসদ সদস্য একরামুল করিম চৌধুরী আওয়ামী লীগ সাধারণ সম্পাদক ওবায়দুল কাদেরের বিরুদ্ধে কথা বলার হুমকি দিয়েছেন।

বৃহস্পতিবার (২১ জানুয়ারি) রাতে সামাজিক যোগাযোগমাধ্যমে এক সংক্ষিপ্ত ভিডিও বার্তায় এ হুমকি দেন তিনি।
ভিডিওতে একরামুল করিম চৌধুরী বলেন, আমি কথা বললে তো আর মির্জা কাদেরের বিরুদ্ধে বলব না, আমি বলব ওবায়দুল কাদেরের বিরুদ্ধে। কয়েক দিনের মধ্যে নোয়াখালী জেলা আওয়ামী লীগের পূর্ণাঙ্গ কমিটি ঘোষণা না হলে ওবায়দুল কাদেরের বিরুদ্ধে কথা বলব।

এ সময় তিনি ফেসবুক লাইভে ওবায়দুল কাদেরকে ‘রাজাকার’ পরিবার বলে উল্লেখ করে বলেন, ‘একটা রাজাকার ফ্যামিলি এই পর্যায়ে আসছে তার ভাইরে শাসন করতে পারে না। এগুলো নিয়ে আমি আগামী কয়েক দিনের মধ্যে কথা বলব যদি জেলা কমিটি না দেয়।’
পরবর্তীতে অবশ্য ভিডিওটি ফেসবুক থেকে সরিয়ে নেন তিনি। তবে এর আগেই ভিডিওটি সামাজিক যোগাযোগমাধ্যমে ভাইরাল হয়।

Google translate -

Noakhali district Awami League general secretary and local MP Ekramul Karim Chowdhury has threatened to speak out against Awami League general secretary Obaidul Quader.

He made the threat in a short video message on social media on Thursday (January 21st) night.
In the video, Ekramul Karim Chowdhury said, "If I speak, I will not speak against Mirza Quader, I will speak against Obaidul Quader." If the full committee of Noakhali district Awami League is not announced in a few days, I will speak against Obaidul Quader.

At the time, he referred to Obaidul Quader as a 'Razakar' family on Facebook Live, saying, 'A Razakar family coming to this stage cannot rule over his brother. I will talk about these in the next few days if the district committee does not give. '
He later removed the video from Facebook. But before that, the video went viral on social media.

(Edit : video from youtube of the news channel -)

News Source : https://somoynews.tv/pages/details/259961

Last edited:
hang him high
I want to hang him honestly speaking ! But Hasina will hang me if I even try to hang him in my dream .

Because he is the general secretary of BAL and a full minister !

The life is full of fun and enjoyment! :rofl:

Last edited:
but he is razakar :lol:
LMAO! Yes everyone in Bangladesh is razakar ( according to them) , I told you once , perhaps you forget it.

And that's the reason I told you guys ( Pakistani) not to get mad when our ministers use anti Pakistani rhetoric.

It's nothing but BAL political mudslinging , that now they are using against each others !

@Imran Khan

Last edited:
how can we forget our 170mn reserves :lol:
Lmao! But I think the reserves aren't soo big . It looks only BAL are Razakar aka Pakistan lovers now.

So at best you can claim it as 1/2 % ( who actually practice cult of chetona ) .

Lmao! But I think the reserves aren't soo big . It looks only BAL are Razakar aka Pakistan lovers now.

So at best you can claim it as 1/2 % ( who actually practice cult of chetona ) .
:cry: we need all of our brothers back :D

:cry: we need all of our brothers back :D
Well as friends you can have us.

But only 1/2 % BAL gundas will accept the citizenship of Pakistan because they are in love with you guys ! Awami league was established in Pakistan and you are blood brothers by default.

Rest of are patriot Bangladeshis and not interested to return to Pakistan! :lol:

Well as friends you can have us.

But only 1/2 % BAL gundas will accept the citizenship of Pakistan because they are in love with you guys ! :lol:
:cry:its really sad state to know our reserves have turned like this, BLA TAL MALL is nothing just focus on enemy :D

:cry:its really sad state to know our reserves have turned like this, BLA TAL MALL is nothing just focus on enemy :D
Your BAL reserves are actually afraid of us ( commoners ) , so they tag every people of Bangladesh as razakar who slightly go against them lol.

Back
Top Bottom