What's new

“O’ Muslims! What have you done?”

I see. With people like you doing what they are doing, it will take a bit longer for Pakistan then, may be another 1400 years or so? :D

im not doing anything, zardari is doing and his ancestors for 60+ years

btw shariah or not, we pakistanis must first try to form 'real' government, even if VCheng burger guy comes to rescue us, i will welcome him, example is turkey, it moved away from ottoman people and kemal tried to bring some sense into governance, then turkey steadily moved away from his strict liberal rule and becoming more islamic

it doesnt matter what ever the ideology is, if the governance is correct, any country will progress

im not doing anything, zardari is doing and his ancestors for 60+ years

btw shariah or not, we pakistanis must first try to form 'real' government, even if VCheng burger guy comes to rescue us, i will welcome him, example is turkey, it moved away from ottoman people and kemal tried to bring some sense into governance, then turkey steadily moved away from his strict liberal rule and becoming more islamic

it doesnt matter what ever the ideology is, if the governance is correct, any country will progress

I would love to reply, but I am off to go eat some nice burgers! :D

the quran should not only limit to madarsas, we need to teach every single pakistani the true meaning of quran, we can then only truely understand islam and its message and spread that message

That will not be allowed by the "commercial malvees" and the government.

Muslims need to study Quran and Sunnah and do their prepare their personality according to it it will take time but it is the only solution to become better humans

Please can someone tell me why Kuran is not translated in other languages?
By it's local translation, people can understand it better.
If 'm correct, only Turks have translated Kuran in their language.

Well, it IS available in English for sure.

It has been translated in many languages
Here is the Hindi version
QURAN in HINDI

It's been translated in many languages. Some translations are better than others.

But translation is not a/the problem. It's the interpretation. To properly understand the Quran you need to know the relevant, linguistic and historical context of the verses. Therefore exegetical books (Tafsir), which explain the text better, should be 'mandatory' for every Muslim.

But not every man has the time, resources or education to study the Quran so methodically or thoroughly. So many muslims rely on their local imams or turn to mullahs for explaining the Quran verses.

It's been translated in many languages. Some translations are better than others.

But translation is not a/the problem. It's the interpretation. To properly understand the Quran you need to know the relevant, linguistic and historical context of the verses. Therefore exegetical books (Tafsir), which explain the text better, should be 'mandatory' for every Muslim.

But not every man has the time, resources or education to study the Quran so methodically or thoroughly. So many muslims rely on their local imams or turn to mullahs for explaining the Quran verses.

And this is the problem with Muslims, They have given the responsibility to explain the book of wisdom pearls to uneducated ridicule clerics and follow them blindly.

Back
Top Bottom