What's new

Nurol technology to provide B7 level protection to Mohafız III

cabatli_53

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
nurol(1)-530x460.jpg

Nurol Technology and Pakistan State Company Heavy Industries Taxila have signed an agreement on light armoured vehicle Mohafız III (Guardian III) Nurol Technologies will provide B7 level protection that blocks G3 armour piercing bullet. Company has previously agreed on the production of 12 prototypes and two of them have already passed tests. This signature gives path to future cooperation on the vehicle. No information was provided about the cost of armour but was stated that it is half price of what is on the market.

nurol(1)-530x460.jpg

Nurol Technology and Pakistan State Company Heavy Industries Taxila have signed an agreement on light armoured vehicle Mohafız III (Guardian III) Nurol Technologies will provide B7 level protection that blocks G3 armour piercing bullet. Company has previously agreed on the production of 12 prototypes and two of them have already passed tests. This signature gives path to future cooperation on the vehicle. No information was provided about the cost of armour but was stated that it is half price of what is on the market.

Well it would be GOOD but if we can also buy few ARMORED vehciles from Turkey it would be Great

Well it would be GOOD but if we can also buy few ARMORED vehciles from Turkey it would be Great

you know if you want to Market your products , you first need to build up in large numbers and supply your paramilitary forces , so they can be living prove of their capabilities .. i dont see any reason in buying those armored vehicles from other countries if we can make equivalent

you know if you want to Market your products , you first need to build up in large numbers and supply your paramilitary forces , so they can be living prove of their capabilities .. i dont see any reason in buying those armored vehicles from other countries if we can make equivalent
i agree
we should have to stuck with made in pakistan

i agree
we should have to stuck with made in pakistan

cz these products are mostly ready nd u can get alot faster with alot better stuff
so when u have better you keep that in mind while developing new stuff Pak must buy they should have bought these alot earlier would have saved alot of lives

cz these products are mostly ready nd u can get alot faster with alot better stuff
so when u have better you keep that in mind while developing new stuff Pak must buy they should have bought these alot earlier would have saved alot of lives

yes , you are right ..but still i prefer Pakistan to use Pakistani Products

I saw a report yesterday on tv with a video of Mohafiz III trials in a mountainous region and passing through water etc

They also said,20 of them with b7 level production are delivered to Paramilitary forces

there is good scope for the Muhafiz-III for Police, Rangers and FC.

Muhafiz-apc.jpg

Sindh Police.

Back
Top Bottom