What's new

No peace in region without Kashmir solution, says PM

Sir, ever had a wound on your body made by a bullet.

Its easy to deliver these speeches and appears like those heroes in the movies. But ever imagined living in a half alive state?

yep i was seen situation in lower punjab and interior sindh due to stoppage of our water .... thats why i said better to die with honour than hunger ...
and for your kind information i have that experience too...
i still say its better than kissing dry dust....

Well suggest what would Pakistan do if India decides to reduce the flow of water to Pakistan by diverting it. What options would you have, more freedom fighters or say nuke war? In any case Pakistan would be doomed. You do not have any strong cards in this case to play.

hahaha what about india ....if pakistan dooms than so does india don,t worry....
and cards are shown at show time not before that ..

The biggest propaganda that you all try to promote is that India is scared of a nuclear war but Pakistanis doesn't fear it. If you are given the chance to launch the nuke, would you dare to do it? Yes the subcontinent will be doomed but don't make it feel like you will win, cause there won't be anything worth standing for after a nuke war.

Keep holding that gun against your head and threaten to kill yourself.

i will say again better to die with honour than hunger ...
its up to india to realize now.... war is bad for both countries and both will be doomed ...
well if india thinks it will kill pakistan with thrust and hunger than it is living in fools paradise....

i will say again better to die with honour than hunger ...
its up to india to realize now.... war is bad for both countries and both will be doomed ...
well if india thinks it will kill pakistan with thrust and hunger than it is living in fools paradise....

Your statements makes it clear that you have never suffered any serious injury. Dude just try to take a gun and give yourself a shot, the pain is too sweet.
Yes both are doomed which is why I said Pakistan do not have a strong card in the case of water issue. Imagine instead of MMS, who always want peace with Pakistan, a lunatic becomes the Indian PM and matches word for word of this "I will shoot in my head" syndrome..you would realize that there won't be any progress on any of the issues.

Your foreign secretary did a good job, now even most of the members of the ruling party is against any kind of talks with Pakistan, except for MMS. The FS must be given a good POB

If you are given the chance to launch the nuke, would you dare to do it?

Could you please answer the above question please. Let me rephrase it, if you are the the one to decide the fate of more than billions of people by triggering a nuke war would you go ahead and launch it?

This is not a computer game, this is elimination of life, life that is owned by the Creator. Life of a billion people who had nothing to do with any of the events we talk about. And probably even lead to the extinction of life. Would you do it? Destroy something that you can't create?

Please really eager to hear from you.

Last edited:
Could you please answer the above question please. Let me rephrase it, if you are the the one to decide the fate of more than billions of people by triggering a nuke war would you go ahead and launch it?

This is not a computer game, this is elimination of life, life that is owned by the Creator. Life of a billion people who had nothing to do with any of the events we talk about. And probably even lead to the extinction of life. Would you do it? Destroy something that you can't create?

Please really eager to hear from you.
DEAR BROTHER HOW MANY TIME I TELL U ...
WAR IS BAD BUT BETTER TO DIE WITH HONOUR THAN WITH HUNGER....
YEP IF THE WAR COMES THEN THEY ARE FOR DETERRENCE .....
OTHER THING LET ME CLEAR WHAT DO U THING ...
INDIA WILL REST IN LAURELS AFTER STOPPING OUR WATER....
I KNOW WAR IS NOT A CHILD GAME ...
BUT LETTING OURSELVES DIE WITH HUNGER IS ALSO NOT ACCEPTABLE ....
SIMPLE IS THIS INDIA FOLLOW ITS ACCORDS ..
AVOID WAR .....

Your statements makes it clear that you have never suffered any serious injury. Dude just try to take a gun and give yourself a shot, the pain is too sweet.
Yes both are doomed which is why I said Pakistan do not have a strong card in the case of water issue. Imagine instead of MMS, who always want peace with Pakistan, a lunatic becomes the Indian PM and matches word for word of this "I will shoot in my head" syndrome..you would realize that there won't be any progress on any of the issues.

Your foreign secretary did a good job, now even most of the members of the ruling party is against any kind of talks with Pakistan, except for MMS. The FS must be given a good POB
have experienced even more than u can think ....
what is pain , injury , death every thing ...
strong card is there that is 1960 water accord ...
and our foreign secretary was right in saying that india is not willing for proper dialogues and its merely wasting of time with india..
talks can only be successful through equality...
india is weeping about 165 people death in mumbai that we condemn ... but at the same time 3000+ pakistanies .....
now u will say ABOUT LT .. AND I WILL SAY WHAT ABOUT TTP AND BLA....

Too many uppercase and zero answer.

This is exactly what INDO-PAK dialogue is all about, the reason being that we are unable to keep out emotions and apply logic.

Also please do check about the IWT and its existence.

I do not want to blame you or anyone from Pakistan for the state of our affairs, but if all that is coming out is threats of War and suffocating people of water, do you ever think that we will have peace?

I, in my true conscience, will never let a man die of thirst, I am not insane, irrespective of how much hatred the person might hold for me.

But I really wanted to bring your attention to the topic of the thread No peace in region without Kashmir solution, says PM.

Irrespective of a Kashmir resolution we won't be having peace. If we the people of both nations are to jump up and down shouting for war when a politician utter of a few word, how will we be at peace ever in the days ahead.

Both nations know very well about the corruption deep rooted amongst our politicians, irrespective of which nation it is. So when so called leaders need something from the people, which may be even to divert attention from the core issues, they whip up a frenzy and we play up to be their pawns.

If we are electing our leaders and they are corrupt then it would mean that corruption exist in the society and it is the time for reformation or renascence in the society.

If you and me can't think with sense, that builds the voice of the the society, then the reformation or renascence start in you and me.

These are great words to speak but too difficult to practice, but if those who knows fail to strive, then the world is better doomed.

And there hadn't been any mass publications in India which advocate to stop/divert the water flow. The words which I typed was to bring out all the emotions and anger in you, sorry about that.

Also please realize Kashmir issue is not about Kashmir alone, the great games are far from over. As long as our enmities continue we would definitely be the pawns in that game

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom