What's new

AA_

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi all, I’ve been an observer on this forum since the mid 2000s. Recently decided to create an account. Family is originally from Lahore. I moved to the U.S. at an early age.

I work in analytics and enjoy history, traveling, and spending time with family.

anytime else, just ask!

What is you bank account number and password?
Just kidding.
Welcome to the forum.

Hi all, I’ve been an observer on this forum since the mid 2000s. Recently decided to create an account. Family is originally from Lahore. I moved to the U.S. at an early age.

I work in analytics and enjoy history, traveling, and spending time with family.

anytime else, just ask!
Welcome fellow lahoriye and American, :cheers:

although my corporate day's are behind me, so our similarities end there :lol:

Welcome, sir.

As your fellow lahoriya @Maula Jatt , will confirm, you are filling in big shoes, high expectations. You screw up once, and you take all of Lahore down with you.

This is coming from someone who has no skin in Lahore vs Karachi.

@Areesh :D

anytime else, just ask!
Which state

Which state
I grew up NYC and California. Currently in VA/DC. You?

Welcome, sir.

As your fellow lahoriya @Maula Jatt , will confirm, you are filling in big shoes, high expectations. You screw up once, and you take all of Lahore down with you.

This is coming from someone who has no skin in Lahore vs Karachi.

@Areesh :D
I’m an OSP, I don’t get involved in L vs K debate. I look at the big picture, how to turn Pakistan into a modern functioning state. I’ve follow the mudslinging lol. I go back every year and do prefer Lahore, but Karachi is more of a cosmopolitan city. Has an international feel to it, which Lahore doesn’t.

I grew up NYC and California. Currently in VA/DC. You?

I’m an OSP, I don’t get involved in L vs K debate. I look at the big picture, how to turn Pakistan into a modern functioning state. I’ve follow the mudslinging lol. I go back every year and do prefer Lahore, but Karachi is more of a cosmopolitan city. Has an international feel to it, which Lahore doesn’t.
West Virginia! Middle of no where

4 hrs from DC. I use that airport for travel

International

Great… Another lahori..

Well no need to welcome you.. you guys are used to feeling like you own any place you go to anyways.

Morgantown yeah lol
Bro - in my younger harami days, I turned place out. We would go to that campus and just kill it with the girls.

Great… Another lahori..

Well no need to welcome you.. you guys are used to feeling like you own any place you go to anyways.

Idk about others, but I’ve never acted that way. Don’t be a tool.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom