What's new

New Chinese 7.62mm mini-gun

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The CS/LM12, max rate of fire of 6000 rounds a minute with a max effective range of 1000 meters.

000xq1hh.jpg

000xp0a3.jpg

000xs1cc.jpg

000xh4f5.jpg

Best weapon for tribal ambush...clean in minutes..

Majority of US helicopter using this gun for the last 15 years. Its very stable and lethal ,cover huge are to rained down with lead.

Saudi Al-Masmak Equips a gun like this in its posterior hatch while also having an inside controlled Machine gun or Grenade launcher:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow 6000 rounds per minute, range 1000 meters! battery not included! awesome!

wow 6000 rounds per minute, range 1000 meters! battery not included! awesome!

thats 100 rounds per second for you

and by the way I wont call it a mini-gun but a chain gun or a Gatling gun because the name minigun is very much misleading. although thats what it is commonly called.
thre is nothing mini about it. the amount of lead being thrown at the target in a short span of time is anything but mini.

same principle of spinning multiple barrels to distribute the enormous heat generated due to rapid fire like the Vulcan.

I would call it Dragon's tongue

It's been a dream of mine to fire one of these bad boys.

$60,000 and you can buy a brand new civilian legal one in the US made by GE. Great investment since Class 3 firearms always go up in value. Problem will be the cost of feeding it.

$60,000 and you can buy a brand new civilian legal one in the US made by GE. Great investment since Class 3 firearms always go up in value. Problem will be the cost of feeding it.

there must be firing ranges run by companies that let you fire it for a fee.
should be a better option than actually buying the thing

First time on the Minigun - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom