What's new

Need to send back illegal Bangladeshi immigrants - Narendra Modi

That sucks, i though afghanis liked pakistan

are the pakistani pukhtoons having same behavior?

Pakistani likes Afghans but same love is not given in return, average Pakistani is brainwashed till he have to deal with kharam khor Afghan.

I didn't know that @SarthakGanguly who is Saurav Ganguly's younger brother was a Kashmiri ! :o:

Sarthak Ganguly is his professor's name :-)

Experience will help us decide the angle of elevation and thrust required for the human salvoes :ashamed:

Why this kolaveri? :( Kashir dekhtei zulm? :cray:

Dont you know when a projectile is launched at the angle of 45Degrees it travels the farthest???:P
Engg student arent you???:D

So dear lil Kashmiri soldier you've been "kolavarified" because i believe in "a tooth for a tooth and an eye for an eye" :D

Last edited:
I ll have to disagree, he is talking about accommodating asylum seekers(Mostly Hindu Bangladeshis and Pakistanis) and booting out illegal economic migrants(Mostly Muslim Bangladeshis), there is a difference. And almost all the countries around the world have similar "discriminatory" policies in place.

Asylum seekers??!!

Did these immigrants, show just cause, apply for asylum with GOI, got an approval and then only legally came to India or did they jump the fence, were put in detention camps are now being assumed as 'harassed' and 'suffering' individuals by our communal apologists?

A Bangladeshi Hindu eats the same amount food as a Bangladeshi Muslim, has similar standard of living, and an equivalent financial situation at the best.

So if Bangladeshi Muslims finds it prudent to illegally come to India, to find a job. I can assure you Bangladeshi Hindus are doing the same.

I can assure you vast majority of the Hindu immigrants from Bangladesh are economic migrants , who came to India looking for greener pastures.

One should never be blinded by one's religion, lest religion hold sway in matters of the state.
Law should be same for all, irrespective of their religion.

If you are kicking them out, kick them all out and if you letting one stay then let them all..their should be no bias on basis of religion.

However if some one is genuinely an asylum seeker then he should be allowed to stay temporarily, (till things get sorted out at home), after he shows just cause, which again should be done irrespective of what deity he bows to, like we did in 1971.

We have a long term plan to conquer India for Bangladesh. First goal is accomplished. :yahoo: Assam, West Bengal and Tripura are filled with Bangladeshis.:bunny: We will conquer whole India one day. Just pray for us. :super:

1239pgx.jpg
:bounce::victory::yay:

I am not against illegal Bangladeshi's, but only till they are not involved in any kind of mischievous activity, drugs, crime, etc. Every one is seeking for bread and butter. But if they have a motive behind, that is in any hypothetical case riots, vote bank , and as mentioned above. Then government has to think.

waiting for Shahi Imam Saheb's jehadi bayan :whistle::whistle::whistle:

How dare you!?

Imam is secular, you are evil. Period! :lol:

I am not against illegal Bangladeshi's, but only till they are not involved in any kind of mischievous activity, drugs, crime, etc. Every one is seeking for bread and butter. But if they have a motive behind, that is in any hypothetical case riots, vote bank , and as mentioned above. Then government has to think.

Then you don't love your country.

Illegal infiltration is anti-national in any part of the world. Why are you so scared to call a spade, a spade?

How dare you!?

Imam is secular, you are evil. Period! :lol:

Then you don't love your country.

Illegal infiltration is anti-national in any part of the world. Why are you so scared to call a spade, a spade?
Indians do that too. But Indians do not try to harm the country where they live, if they do they are under scanner. If Illegal B'deshi do that then take action but that action should be to that person only.

Indians do that too. But Indians do not try to harm the country where they live, if they do they are under scanner. If Illegal B'deshi do that then take action but that action should be to that person only.

And Indians get deported as well. What is wrong mate? What is wrong, is wrong. Simple.

Those who migrate illegally, then they should be deported, whether Indians or Bangladeshis.

And Indians get deported as well. What is wrong mate? What is wrong, is wrong. Simple.

Those who migrate illegally, then they should be deported, whether Indians or Bangladeshis.

thats what I am saying, deport them if they are found in any anti national activities, crime, etc. The problem is not with illegal B'deshi, the problem is with our government, giving them voting rights.

First, India-Bangladesh border is the most ridiculous one on this planet, the border was drawn in such a haste that it passes through the villages and homes in many places, we have many such reports with photos in local media showing the international border passing through someone's bedroom or toilet dividing the house in two parts. In fact people of both sides own land in the other country, and they crossover everyday to cultivate their lands, BSF counts the people and cattle going in and out everyday for cultivation and again recheck when they return (in some places).

Only a continuous border fence without any gap, preferably electrified, is the solution for this problem, you cannot simply guard such a border through patrolling only. Wherever required, we have to rehabilitate people whose homes would be demolished to erect the fence.

Second, after personally talking to people from the border areas I came to know that most of the border shooting happens due to 'mis-communication', yes, smugglers and human traffickers have understanding with the BSF (for money of course) and there are fixed rates for smuggling of different items and human trafficking, problem arise when there is some sudden inspection by senior officials or when some senior officer is visiting, in most cases BSF inform the smugglers and human traffickers in advance, but sometimes they fail to do so or the message doesn't reach to the smugglers and human traffickers on time, and then BSF shoots to save their jobs. Apart form the illegal immigration, we lose crores of rupees every year because of the tax evasion through smuggling, even loaded trucks cross the border by paying a fraction of the legitimate taxes to BSF as bribe.

We need to transfer BSF postings in every 3 months, so that they can't develop the nexus, better if we post BSF personnel who don't know Bengali & Hindi, that will be an added barrier. We have to increase sudden inspections, we should also install surveillance cameras with direct feed to BSF headquarters to monitor the BSF itself.

We have to stop the menace right at the border, because once they are inside the country, it becomes like finding a needle in the haystack.

Ab ki Bar Modi Sarkar, why can't they allow innocent Bengalis to live in India peacefully ? India is so big they have some extra space available, they should accommodate them. In fact, when water levels will surge around the globe, Bangladesh will be the worse affected one. Where do you think all Bangladeshis will go ? :lol::lol:

Ab ki Bar Modi Sarkar, why can't they allow innocent Bengalis to live in India peacefully ? India is so big they have some extra space available, they should accommodate them. In fact, when water levels will surge around the globe, Bangladesh will be the worse affected one. Where do you think all Bangladeshis will go ? :lol::lol:

ARABIA.

Back
Top Bottom