What's new

Mystery IFV in Pakistan is a South Korean Daewoo K200 KIFV?

Yazp

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
IFRZ3Gn.jpg
1fzb7c.jpg

I've seen these pictures in a PDF post, But the Origin of the Vehicle is unknown.
I personally think that this is a South Korean K200 KIFV going for trials?

k200-ifv-1.jpg

4d3d5cf31b79211e598dfc2f9c279b5e.jpg

kifv_01.jpg

I know that this one is a toy model, but this is the only top view picture I could find.

What are your thoughts, @Oscar @Horus
@DESERT FIGHTER had posted the grey images in the thread HIT's IFV?

Or maybe they're one of these Turkish M113s?
tr_aifv_ypr_765_Kosovo_2006-003.JPG

Or was HIT actually able to make AIFVs?

Or maybe they're one of these Turkish M113s?
tr_aifv_ypr_765_Kosovo_2006-003.JPG

Or was HIT actually able to make AIFVs?
IFV is needed and Turkey is making good ones. IFV should be given to Para Military as well

This was an indigenous Pakistani IFV developed during the late 70s and early 80s, the program was subsequently scrapped.
Sir I have heard a country recently gave us 70 + IFV

Sir I have heard a country recently gave us 70 + IFV

I am not aware of any such development, we received some NAVISTAR vehicles from the USA if that's what you are referring to.

I am not aware of any such development, we received some NAVISTAR vehicles from the USA if that's what you are referring to.
No I heard USA gave us 72 Bradley IFV

Dragoons were given not bradleys....

Dragoons were BOUGHT under ToT or licsense manufacturing.. 400* M-1117s with auto turrets were recieved from US.

View attachment 240731 View attachment 240732
I've seen these pictures in a PDF post, But the Origin of the Vehicle is unknown.
I personally think that this is a South Korean K200 KIFV going for trials?

k200-ifv-1.jpg

4d3d5cf31b79211e598dfc2f9c279b5e.jpg

kifv_01.jpg

I know that this one is a toy model, but this is the only top view picture I could find.

What are your thoughts, @Oscar @Horus
@DESERT FIGHTER had posted the grey images in the thread HIT's IFV?

As I had mentioned earlier... This was an old project which never materialised and was shelved..

This was an indigenous Pakistani IFV developed during the late 70s and early 80s, the program was subsequently scrapped.
Thanks, just wanted to know where it was from. These are based off the M113A4, if we could make these chassis and thus design, why are most of our M113s just M113A2s then?

IFV is needed and Turkey is making good ones. IFV should be given to Para Military as well
This was a thread about that IFV's origins, not on who should have IFVs and who shouldn't.
What? You want the rangers to use 30mils against MQM, in an urban area?? :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom