What's new

‘My Friend Faizan’

No you have not given a single reply based on topic. You focused more on Bangladesh and other propaganda news which are used by your government to make you guys fool.

I have said whatever I had to say and I welcome you to scroll up and read my replies.

He is turning you and others like you a beast, dying to see bloodshed across the world.
Kashmir will be a free land.

No you have not given a single reply based on topic. You focused more on Bangladesh and other propaganda news which are used by your government to make you guys fool.

The bloodshed is continuing for too long in Kashmir.

We need a Op Bluestar type final push.

Can Modi be half the man Indira was?

Something tells me him and Amit Shah are Gujjus. And we're looking at slimy ch*yagiri instead of bold moves.

Like beef for some states and no beef for others. Thepla style ....

Cheers, Doc

Why you kill minors like Faizan?

It's called law enforcement and anti-terror ops more specifically. Go out of Pakistan and your martial 7th century kabila once (if someone gives you a visa), you'll know what 'law enforcement' is and how civilized countries, not Pakistan, civilized countries, enforce the law.

The bloodshed is continuing for too long in Kashmir.

We need a Op Bluestar type final push.

Can Modi be half the man Indira was?

Something tells me him and Amit Shah are Gujjus. And we're looking at slimy ch*yagiri instead of bold moves.

Like beef for some states and no beef for others. Thepla style ....

Cheers, Doc
If you have desires to launch blue star in Occupied Kashmir then do it.
But if you have plans to do it in Azad Kashmir then "Na to Chirian Chehchehayin gi na Mandir ki Ghantian Baji gi".
You know what i mean.

It's called law enforcement. Go out of Pakistan once, you'll know what 'law enforcement' is and how civilized countries, not Pakistan, civilized countries, enforce the law.
Your law allows you to kill minors and how you law is applicable on foreign land?
Civilization word not suits wiv your country.

If you have desires to launch blue star in Occupied Kashmir then do it.
But if you have plans to do it in Azad Kashmir then "Na to Chirian Chehchehayin gi na Mandir ki Ghantian Baji gi".
You know what i mean.

Eventually India will reclaim what is rightfully hers.

Chidiya, ghante, loudspeaker, Facebook, WhatsApp, patthar, akhrot, seb, cherry, sab ke saath

Cheers, Doc

Your law allows you to kill minors and how you law is applicable on foreign land?
Civilization word not suits wiv your country.

If you wanna go round and round the khoonta like a bhains, feel free to. I won't oblige, though.

Now, last time.

Kashmir is India.

India is enforcing law and anti-terror ops in India.

This terrorist was killed as a result of that same law enforcement and anti-terror ops.

If you wanna go round and round the khoonta like a bhains, feel free to. I won't oblige, though.

Now, last time.

Kashmir is India.

India is enforcing law and anti-terror ops in India.

This terrorist was killed as a result of that same law enforcement and anti-terror ops.
Kashmir is not India it is disputed territory.
India being a powerful state sometimes face a punch from freedom loving youngsters.
Minors are not terrorist.

Eventually India will reclaim what is rightfully hers.

Chidiya, ghante, loudspeaker, Facebook, WhatsApp, patthar, akhrot, seb, cherry, sab ke saath

Cheers, Doc
Lolz i will not give you guys my apricots and pears raised by my Dada Abu.
Even his old .303 is ready to hit those idiots who still believe that some day they will conquer Azad Kashmir.

Kashmir is not India it is disputed territory.
India being a powerful state sometimes face a punch from freedom loving youngsters.
Minors are not terrorist.

I know the game you're playing. I will let you have the last word. After all, life is difficult for you being a 7th century martial kabila Pakistani.

Have fun, my friend. :)

You may be used to giving 'safe passage' to terrorists (like you did to the IC-814 hijackers); which actually explains the abysmal state of affairs and violence in Pakistan.

In the civilized world, terrorists are shot; point blank.

Look at your own profile pic. In fact it amazes me how so many of the Pakistani posters here eulogize guns and violence as compared to those of any other nationality.

This is but a signal. You guys think that violence and shedding blood is cool. Well, wake up, buddy, in most of the world, the civilized world, it is not.

It perfectly explains your sorry state of affairs. For you, guns and violence are cool and fashionable. For rest of the world, not so much.

Bull's eye!!!

It's called law enforcement and anti-terror ops more specifically. Go out of Pakistan and your martial 7th century kabila once (if someone gives you a visa), you'll know what 'law enforcement' is and how civilized countries, not Pakistan, civilized countries, enforce the law.
So are you saying that oppressing the public, KILLING and pelleting minors is how the civilized countries enforce law? I am not talking about a backward country like Pakistan, but will LOVE to know what are the countries on your list that you label Civilized? INDIA alone? Because i cannot think of ANY OTHER civilized country doing this. Do help me out on this one if you can!

Bull's eye!!!
I think you misread him, he is talking about the flight that was given safe passage from AMRITSAR!!! It touched down there and was allowed to leave for Pakistan. We were not looking to do India's dirty laundry so there is that!

You cannot expect anything better than killing of innocent Kashmiris by Indian Army terrorists

Back
Top Bottom