What's new

Muslim military strenght

Status
Not open for further replies.
A respected person should earn it by respecting himself first at any age, anywhere and anytime.
If tolerance for you refers and stops at tolerating homosexuality or sexual deviousness, drug and alcohol abuse, worshipping the stones than you are utterly wrong.
As long as you do not hurt others by intention or by ignorance you can be tolerated everywhere, so keep your insults and low life opinions about Muslim attributes for yourself and you will be tolerated all the time, from me at least, others might Wright your name down and hunt you everywhere on PDF, just to bother you and show you and your respected members what respect is all about.

Firstly,i never said anything bad about Islam.I was talking of people like you who want to rule the world and dictate what others do and a standard reply from a person like me to a person like you would be STFU and GTFO.

Regarding hunting me down and chasing me to every thread..my first reaction was

Dude..who gives a f00k what you are going to do...Isnt your being a Canadian and hating them at the same time good enough reason for me to not take you seriously.

You are a kind of guy who thinks whatever he is..is the best.Any other thing which he is not...is the worst.I have been reading your posts in the martial arts thread to here and the "I saved my country thread"..You start personal attacks and all when you start loosing..I mean if i start acting like you which is like a teen-aged chick going through the special days in a month then i can hurt you quite bad coz you look so much more like a internet warrior who doesnt have much to do in real life.

My advice to you is to be true to your religion and follow it honestly...and dont expect others to be like you.

A respected person should earn it by respecting himself first at any age, anywhere and anytime.
If tolerance for you refers and stops at tolerating homosexuality or sexual deviousness, drug and alcohol abuse, worshipping the stones than you are utterly wrong.
As long as you do not hurt others by intention or by ignorance you can be tolerated everywhere, so keep your insults and low life opinions about Muslim attributes for yourself and you will be tolerated all the time, from me at least, others might Wright your name down and hunt you everywhere on PDF, just to bother you and show you and your respected members what respect is all about.

But it is the only system that worked economically for Turkey, so open mindness in science, R&D, economy, social reform programs and constructive matters is different than openness for destructive behaviour.

Civil Liberaties are a right to each and every citizen world wide. No person has the right to force you to think or do the same way as them simply because they are more powerful.

If a person wants to be a homosexual, sexual deviant, use Alcohol And worship a stone let them. As long as it doesn't hurt anyone or himself who are we to make sure that "he goes to heaven by force"? We are not the guardians of the afterlife, that is something totally up to the person.

If you mean AKP, they're not openly supporting Sharia or any Islamic law even though thats what they want(they don't have suitable base and support for that), although they're showing their true faces times to times, for example openly insulting Atheists, promoting religious schools and their graduates, massive censorship, supporting certain religious groups, locally banning alcohol etc.

Dear Original writer: Sir Muslim will never be united if it is possible than Pakistan is the only country on the planet which gain its Independence on the Name of Islam............Where is Islam in Pakistan....................? If any body needs update data please find CIA fact book. Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom