What's new

Musharraf ‘wants’ graceful 2nd exile !!!

Let the trial finish first Mr. Musharraf. If he is guilty then send him to jail to rot in there. If not, then obviously he's free to go.

he was not exactly brave when he ran away from court fearing arrest. A politician would have happily got himself arrested and played victim to gain sympathy. But fauzi did a strategic retreat, almost instinctively it seems. :)

Dont Think he Is Same As Your V K Singh! To Know Him You Need To Be A Pakistani, Which Arent Any Way?

Prapoganda made news story, just to make his personality looks crashed? But he will surprize a lot after few weeks ahead, thats all i can say for now!

Let the trial finish first Mr. Musharraf. If he is guilty then send him to jail to rot in there. If not, then obviously he's free to go.

Go Where? Pakistan?
He is A Pakistani, He Is In Pakistan ! He Isnt Leaving Anywhere, he Wi
L Face All The Dam Unjust Trails, & Politicaly Motivated Bogus Cases, Then Willl Be Day For Others To Face The Justice In A Militry Court ! Then Will Seee How Many Of Them Start Begging?

He should be charged for permitting foreign drone strikes against Pakistani territory and persons inside Pakistan. Also any corrupt private dealings or bribery he did as COAS.

hmm... the pawns of establishment, they can influence the decisions of the parties but I dont see musharraf can be used like that... to me he maybe brought here for the End Game, meeting his fate..? I heard two uniform personnel say he should die for the good of Army, get it ?
What A Great Prapoganda, You Heard 2 Uniformed Personals ! He Was Brought Back To Die To Make Army,s Image Good, Nice Joke !

He should be charged for permitting foreign drone strikes against Pakistani territory and persons inside Pakistan.

Yes & all Those, Who Keep Silent Or Took a Part Under Him Anyway, All Of Them, Then Kiyani , Asif Zardari, Nawaz, Iftikhar Chodri Everyone Else, Cause Drones Not Stopped Yet?

Go Where? Pakistan?
He is A Pakistani, He Is In Pakistan ! He Isnt Leaving Anywhere, he Wi
L Face All The Dam Unjust Trails, & Politicaly Motivated Bogus Cases, Then Willl Be Day For Others To Face The Justice In A Militry Court ! Then Will Seee How Many Of Them Start Begging?

Yes, He is a Pakistani. A Pakistani who left the country for many years and just returned again. He is a Pakistani who allowed drone attacks on his fellow Pakistanis. He allowed several innoncent people, women, kids get murdered by Drones.. What did those harmless people do to him? Why did he allow such thing on Pakistani soil.

HOW COULD HE AS A PAKISTANI ALLOW SUCH THING TO HAPPEN?

Where are the people who he got kidnapped during his tenture? Where are those hundreds of people still missing? Their mothers, fathers, sisters are waiting for them everyday, hoping that they will return. Hope is everything they have again. A PAKISTANI allowed such things to happen. A PAKISTANI is responsible for the deaths of several innoncent PAKISTANIS

He jailed his opponents, he jailed everyone who had an own opinion, he was a dictator.

He was perhaps good in his first few years, but he totally lost it....

Now dont sing his praises. He may have done many good things, but the bad ones, the disasters, the wrong decisions, they overshadow all his achievments.

What A Great Prapoganda, You Heard 2 Uniformed Personals ! He Was Brought Back To Die To Make Army,s Image Good, Nice Joke !

Yes & all Those, Who Keep Silent Or Took a Part Under Him Anyway, All Of Them, Then Kiyani , Asif Zardari, Nawaz, Iftikhar Chodri Everyone Else, Cause Drones Not Stopped Yet?

From A-Z all those who have undermined Pakistan's sovereignty should face justice.

From A-Z all those who have undermined Pakistan's sovereignty should face justice.

Thats Called, Idealistic thinking? In This Dam World Nothing Is Perfect, But Hence Guys Like You Want Judgment Day To Happen Just Because You This Its Right?
Thats Calls fundamentallism In The West These days, Withis Mentallity Nothing can Be Achive, Only Destruction Is Ahead!:smokin::smokin:

Yes, He is a Pakistani. A Pakistani who left the country for many years and just returned again. He is a Pakistani who allowed drone attacks on his fellow Pakistanis. He allowed several innoncent people, women, kids get murdered by Drones.. What did those harmless people do to him? Why did he allow such thing on Pakistani soil.

HOW COULD HE AS A PAKISTANI ALLOW SUCH THING TO HAPPEN?

Where are the people who he got kidnapped during his tenture? Where are those hundreds of people still missing? Their mothers, fathers, sisters are waiting for them everyday, hoping that they will return. Hope is everything they have again. A PAKISTANI allowed such things to happen. A PAKISTANI is responsible for the deaths of several innoncent PAKISTANIS

He jailed his opponents, he jailed everyone who had an own opinion, he was a dictator.

He was perhaps good in his first few years, but he totally lost it....

Now dont sing his praises. He may have done many good things, but the bad ones, the disasters, the wrong decisions, they overshadow all his achievments.
He Or Anyone In The Power Cant Stop Them To, Send Drones Thats the reality try To Live With It Or , Clean Your So Called ! Illaaqa Ghair? Till Its Not Happening No ! Pakistani Leader Can Undo, The Drones?
Thats Why After Musharaf Drones strikes Became More intense, & Grown In numbers, Even He Was Gone & A Dam So Called Elected GOP Was In Power, Headed By zardari ! & Aidded By Nawaz ! Kiyani, Chodri Iftikhar, Imran Khan, & Each & Everyone Else Who Were In Concern To Power in Pakistan?
Wakeup, Its Not The Perfect World, & We Arent Are The Perfect Nation!

He Or Anyone In The Power Cant Stop Them To, Send Drones Thats the reality try To Live With It Or , Clean Your So Called ! Illaaqa Ghair? Till Its Not Happening No ! Pakistani Leader Can Undo, The Drones?
Thats Why After Musharaf Drones strikes Became More intense, & Grown In numbers, Even He Was Gone & A Dam So Called Elected GOP Was In Power, Headed By zardari ! & Aidded By Nawaz ! Kiyani, Chodri Iftikhar, Imran Khan, & Each & Everyone Else Who Were In Concern To Power in Pakistan?
Wakeup, Its Not The Perfect World, & We Arent Are The Perfect Nation!

You make no sense at all.

The PPP Gov didnt make any efforts to stop it, but Musharraf started it by allowing it. Had he not done that then many innoncent lives would have been spared.

All i see is NRO NRO And NRO..

With any such deal where Musharraf runs away from country again would put his dignity to shame. Now All mushrraf's die hard fans let him face Trial even so if you Think Judiciary is unfair why do think judiciary has become politicized and unfair...Exactly because of Musharraf the blame keeps pointing towards musharraf. Had he retired gracefully and then contested for presidential election in early 2000s and instead of being cracking down on judiciary and constitution had he crack down on extremist political parties and Terrorism in effective way he would have been a greater hero.

I asked that about 5 times and I am asking that Again tell us is it right to adjourned and suspend Constitution and impose Emergency, tell us is it right to house arrest judiciary [I'm no pro iftikhar chaudry] and the list of questions are pretty brief, if you say Yes then its pretty clear you people are unfair and want no better change to the Country. No matter where the Country was steering Martial Law is never the Answer the Answer is Re-Election it has happened in Japan several dozen times.

I don't care if certain judges served under musharraf and later turned on him because musharraf turned on them you people need to break off from this Topic and concentrate the 2-3 things musharraf had done illegally i don't have to list them again go figure he is Answerable to that not PCO...I posted the news and non replied to that because some of you got caught pants down that musharraf confirmed the other day being investigated that he struck a deal with benazir to come after 08 Elections and then she would be awarded PMship after some drama by her Party...what is it called hand in glove. You say musharraf is hero how is he hero when he had a deal with PPP and it destroyed Pakistan and its image badly. What more do we have to list and post and you people are singing to the tunes of that fraudster musharraf the only good thing mushsrraf might have done is good relations with China, elimination of bughti, lal masjid operation all for the interests of Pakistan but the confused man had also destroyed Pakistan with secret deals with US and ppp and now pml-n. I personally want Naya Pakistan and let the mess be solved whether by prosecuting musharraf or sending him back to london in any deal let all the crap leave Pakistan but don't justify some of musharraf moves to be right No they were illegal wrong moves that had put Pakistan in the current mess.

Whatever such news are coming are completely baseless & lies.

Gen. Musharraf have made it clear, he will not leave Pakistan without clearing his name.

second exile, by the way the 1st exile wasn't a forced exile.
But i am worried about his plans to save Pakistan. SO the SO called savior for Pakistan is now trying to escape and save him self.
These bloody men in uniform don't have the guts to taste the flavor of prison life. They are neither Bhutto, they are Phuttoo.

Gen. Musharraf have made it clear, he will not leave Pakistan without clearing his name.
Yes dude, don't worry, once the deal his through, his name will be clear within hours like Raymond devis.

Go Where? Pakistan?
Not pakistan , definately Villayat or dubia.
He Isnt Leaving Anywhere,
HE CAN'T LEAVE DUDE. He is in coustody with his name in ECL.
he WiL Face All The Dam Unjust Trails, & Politicaly Motivated Bogus Cases,
Typical response from a blind fan boy of men in uniform.
Then Willl Be Day For Others To Face The Justice In A Militry Court ! Then Will Seee How Many Of Them Start Begging?
Nice joke an day dreaming dude.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom