What's new

Morocco tipped off Israeli intelligence, ‘helped Israel win Six Day War’

Azadkashmir

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

King Hassan ll sharpened Israel’s edge by providing secret recordings of Arab leadership discussions in run-up to war, says former military intelligence chief​

By Sue Surkes 16 October 2016, 11:32 am

Ariel Sharon, second from right, as commander of an armored division in the Sinai during the Six Day War (Courtesy Israel Defense Force Archive)
Ariel Sharon, second from right, as commander of an armored division in the Sinai during the Six Day War (Courtesy Israel Defense Force Archive)

Israel largely has Morocco to thank for its victory over its Arab enemies in the 1967 Six Day War, according to revelations by a former Israeli military intelligence chief.
In 1965, King Hassan ll passed recordings to Israel of a key meeting between Arab leaders held to discuss whether they were prepared for war against Israel.
That meeting not only revealed that Arab ranks were split — heated arguments broke out, for example, between Egypt’s president Gamal Abdel-Nasser and Jordan’s king Hussein — but that the Arab nations were ill prepared for war, Maj. Gen. Shlomo Gazit told the Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper over the weekend.

I mean treachery amongst the arab leaders is well known. If you read Noam Chomsky he details both the treachery from Morrocco and Jordan for that matter. They are all controlled opposition. The only Arabs with any Izzah left are the Algerians.

Traitors of muslims. The whole muslim countries are run by puppets, its time the ppl wake up.

Israel didn't win the war because they were tipped off.

They won the war because they were better.

They didn't win anything to be honest.. The offensive was called off due to US threats..

Nobody wanted to fight the US at that point they were to strong and suicidal decision if they had Carried on the invasion..

You can't even take over a building occupied by robbers in six days.. It is low IQ people even believe in this war..

It was waved off immediately due to threats coming from wasthington

They didn't win anything to be honest.. The offensive was called off due to US threats..

Nobody wanted to fight the US at that point they were to strong and suicidal decision if they had Carried on the invasion..

You can't even take over a building occupied by robbers in six days.. It is low IQ people even believe in this war..

Tiny Israel kicked entire collective Arab butts in only 6 days. Period.

The Arabs leaders have been little more then human scum for a long time

That's the point, why do you think they get so much support from the U.S, puppets all of them

When a strong leader emerges look at what they have to face

Erdogan faced a coup only to win out and inflict brutal retribution

Imran Khan got pushed out because he stood up for Pakistan

Scum bags like Sisi are what they want in charge

I mean treachery amongst the arab leaders is well known. If you read Noam Chomsky he details both the treachery from Morrocco and Jordan for that matter. They are all controlled opposition. The only Arabs with any Izzah left are the Algerians.

Traitors of muslims. The whole muslim countries are run by puppets, its time the ppl wake up.

Let's be more specific; it's the people who are traitors. Nation states get their personality from what the general population pool offers if left uncorrected.

During my research on WWI, you'll be surprised that Khalidi and another prominent family betrayed their people and Ottomans and sided with the British. Now, who is the Khalidi Family? They are descendants of Khalid Ibn Walid.

1671032810316.png

My gosh, you learn something new everyday.
I didn't have slightest clue how divided back in the day 1967 yum Kippur war the Arabs were yet not on same page.

I am just guessing about future conflict with Morocco versus Algeria because I've been following the military purchases of both countries. It's mind blowing for these 2 brotherly nations to be at cut throat war mongering with each other over border skirmishes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom