What's new

Moriro here

Moriro

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi , I am moriro, new to this forum but a silent reader for a long time. I am attracted to the informative disscussions are done here and so decided to be the part of it. I am professionally associated with R&D of drugs in pharmaceutical industry. I hope to contribute positively in a future discussions here.. Thats all i have to say..

Welcome to the forums, brother, please, review our rules and regulations and happy foruming! It's advisable to introduce yourself in the members introduction area.

Hi , I am moriro, new to this forum but a silent reader for a long time. I am attracted to the informative disscussions are done here and so decided to be the part of it. I am professionally associated with R&D of drugs in pharmaceutical industry. I hope to contribute positively in a future discussions here.. Thats all i have to say..
Welcome abroad. I am looking forward to your analysis over recent pharmaceutical industries, corporate environment, recent research, successful trials of respective drugs etc.

Regards

Thankyou :cheers:
Welcome abroad. I am looking forward to your analysis over recent pharmaceutical industries, corporate environment, recent research, successful trials of respective drugs etc.

Regards
Thank you :cheers: , I have lot to contribute and hope to find the right thread for that purpose. Lot being happening but the major concern is absence of local raw material industry for pharmaceutical drugs. Will share details in a right thread in future.

Back
Top Bottom